15+ Year Old Account

Buying, selling, and trading are NOT allowed!

Buying, selling, and trading of anything in-game or out-of-game are not allowed on this website.

This includes buying or selling titles, runs, achievements, etc for in-game gold, game time, real money, or anything else.

um, okay, shouldnt this be in a sticky or something?
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Is this just an MMO-Champ rule, or is there some sort of binding contract that legally prohibits you guys from allowing this sort of discussion?

If it's just a rule I think you guys should discuss making a trade subforum that allows posting of in-game goods/services to be bought/sold purely for gold. I understand not allowing things to be sold involving real money, but I think it would be a useful subforum.

Just my 2 cents.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    um, okay, shouldnt this be in a sticky or something?
    It is.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    Is this just an MMO-Champ rule, or is there some sort of binding contract that legally prohibits you guys from allowing this sort of discussion?

If it's just a rule I think you guys should discuss making a trade subforum that allows posting of in-game goods/services to be bought/sold purely for gold.
    It's an MMOC rule; it's always been the FAQ, but apparently this particular subforum needs a more visible reminder. There's too much risk of scamming, hacking, etc, and we want to stay a mile away from that kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine View Post
    It is.

It's an MMOC rule; it's always been the FAQ, but apparently this particular subforum needs a more visible reminder. There's too much risk of scamming, hacking, etc, and we want to stay a mile away from that kind of thing.
    Fair enough, it'd certainly be a pain dealing with people who got scammed.

i guess you';d be shocked how many people will try

naeem

Buying, selling, and trading of anything in-game or out-of-game are not allowed on this website.

This includes buying or selling titles, runs, achievements, etc for in-game gold, game time, real money, or anything else.

________
    naeem