Poll: Which champion to buy

Considering to buy a new champion.

Hey there! Considering to buy a new champion. I have arrived at two possibilities. Shyvanna top or Ahri mid.

Those are the two positions i mainly play. For top I usually play Udyr, Riven or Irelia. For Mid I play Malz and Ryze.

I need some pros and cons from people who actually play both champions.

Appreciate the help (:

Deleted
    I'd say they are both very fun to play, but Ahri mid is alot easier then Shyvana solo top, and I'd say Riven is beter solo top, but Shyvana has good clearing time in the jungle, and is you buy warmog's armor, Frozen malet and an Atma's Inpaler, she is a beast in ganks.

I'm leaning most towards Ahri aswell since I only have two I play mid and three for top lane. But really wanna hear the pros and cons before making my decision

I wouldnt've picked any of em. Ahri is easy countered and shyvana is not as fun to play as other top solo champs
    just sayin.
    CASSIOPEIA !!! hard to counter

I wouldn't pick ahri, she was getting nerfed consecutively in every next patch and now, while she's still playable, it's not the same it used to be. Better pick cassio or lb if you wanna some nice mid action, but if I'd have to decide between these 2, I'd pick shyvana.

Please use the What Champion Should I Buy thread next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

Quote Originally Posted by Riboe View Post
    Please use the What Champion Should I Buy thread next time.
    Too mainstream! And can't make a poll there

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Ahri. Going to say 'Ziggs'

Deleted
    Going for Shyvana. But then I am heavily biased. I pretty much only play solo top and jungle. =P

I've heard that Shy is a really good solo top... but I think she's MUCH better in the jungle, her ganks are crazy good. I believe M5 used her as the jungle and won, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakotah View Post
    I've heard that Shy is a really good solo top... but I think she's MUCH better in the jungle, her ganks are crazy good. I believe M5 used her as the jungle and won, I could be wrong.
    M5 used her both as solo top and jungler vs TSM. They had the most use of her in top lane :b

Voted Ahri, because having more diverse champion selection (3 for top and 3 for mid, instead of 4 and 2) is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Xelius View Post
    M5 used her both as solo top and jungler vs TSM. They had the most use of her in top lane :b
    I sadly didn't get to watch the match. She can clear jungle faster then anything in fact the first champ I ever jungled on, however my ganks were awful =(

Deleted
    Ziggs tbh, more fun and stronger.

Deleted
    Ahri is great at mid.
    Shyvana is good at jungle/solo top.
    You decide.