Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Elvui Update problem

Hello guys.
    Am a damn noob and fool when it comes to addons. I manage to figure out and setup things when i get a new addon.
    But when it comes to Elvui am lost atm.

On my curse downloader i have this shiny brand update of Elvui but when i want to install it it says it will reset my current version. Can i get past this somehow so i dont have to remake my Elvui once again.
    Am damn happy as it is now, but could probebly tweak it abit more tho. Cant post the link of my ui atm cuz am on work.

Suggestions pls.

Thanks in advance.
    /Thomas

Go into /elvui.
    Profiles
    Save a custom one.
    Update through curse.
    Reload profile if things reset to default. Voila. Everything that hasn't been completely overhauled with the new release is back to the way you saved it.
    Don't try to argue with idiots. It will bring you down to their level, where they will crush you with their experience.
    Razzoc of Kill Loot Repeat, Sylvanas EU, Mac-How

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thx for the help n0point =)

Another question..
    Do u know what that bar/border i have marked is. I cant seem to find how to remove it.
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/sauremorn.jpg/

Thx

Doesn't look like anything I can recognize. You sure its Elvui and not some other addon?
    Don't try to argue with idiots. It will bring you down to their level, where they will crush you with their experience.
    Razzoc of Kill Loot Repeat, Sylvanas EU, Mac-How

If you're a moonkin, it may be your Eclipse bar? Idk. I've never seen it, but that would be my first guess.