Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    That's amazing! Would love to play like this some time.

Can someone link the batman skin picture? can't find it in the link at original topic.

Also if they posted a replay

anyway, great read! genius!

10+ Year Old Account
    The batman skin picture is in the comments. Don't think there was a replay.

I play kinda like this all the time, it's effective but very boring.Ideally he was just playing the game the way it was meant to be played:kill towers, inhibitors, then nexus.
    Alot of teams get to lvl 10 then start running around ganking, and don't wanna push towers coz they want to finish builds.
    If everyone played straight and laned till the end the game, like i said would be boring and people would not finish builds.
    I kinda liken it to warsong gulch in wow, not many people just go up for a straight 3 cap victory, it's mainly cap 2 then have fun till clock runs out OR some impatient player caps last flag.

Awesome! Shame I can't actually watch it, sound's beyond amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    trolling the enemy team with my shaco juke
    brb maining teemo

Deleted
    Reporting in! Armed and ready!

Bought this little furball just because Teemo is nearly my real first name and he turned out to be the greatest! And ofc with Super Teemo skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestrang View Post
    Can someone link the batman skin picture? can't find it in the link at original topic.

Also if they posted a replay

anyway, great read! genius!
    http://i.imgur.com/CJNPH.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL a long but worth while read, good old Teemo :P

Wow...im amazed. Time to shut up in chat and instalock teemo ! and tho exactly what he did. That guy was a beast ! Gotta get a lolreply from that !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ForsakenFrodo View Post
    Still doesn't explain why the guy didn't just tell them what his plans were. It's quite funny though, and I agree with the sentiment that people forget this game isn't about getting a lot of kills.
    Because then you have people who say when the Teemo starts backdooring: "Lol noobs, our Teemo is backdooring, try to stop him lol, gg wp easy" Teemo got killed "omfg you noob, why you die?"