New to Rift. Help?

So, I downloaded Rift Lite afew days ago, and started playing last night.. I gave wow 1 more attempt to bring me back.. and withing 30mins realised i may aswell have burned £9.

So im on the realm Boodiron, Defiant side and currently levling a Cleric Tank (although if find it confusing non of the talents actually speak about tanking... :s). Im looking for a guild where I can level, meet some new friendly people to help me enjoy the game alittle more.. but most importantly LEARN!

I shall happily apply on forums or whatever to gain a social spot

Characters name is Zlyr!

Cheers!

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Deleted
    I can't really answer your question nor give you a guildspot, since I'm playing guardian on Bloodiron.

Anyway, hope to see you somewhere in Telara.

Hey there,

I play on the Bloodiron server aswell, but unfortunatly on the Guardian side. If you were willing to make your Cleric a guardian I could definetally help you out with a guildspot and some advice though.

You can find me ingame as Verici, on the Guardian side.

Hey, as posted above if you're unwilling to reroll you can go to the rift forums. There's a section where guilds post for recruitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Omican View Post
    Hey there,

I play on the Bloodiron server aswell, but unfortunatly on the Guardian side. If you were willing to make your Cleric a guardian I could definetally help you out with a guildspot and some advice though.

You can find me ingame as Verici, on the Guardian side.
    Thanks for the offer Omican, decided to take you up on it! Characters name again is Zlyr! How is the guardian side of things? Win many PvP matches and active PvE content / guilds?

Hopefully i can catch you ingame soon !

c|_| <-- This is my care cup, as you can see, its empty!

Quote Originally Posted by Aemi View Post
    Thanks for the offer Omican, decided to take you up on it! Characters name again is Zlyr! How is the guardian side of things? Win many PvP matches and active PvE content / guilds?

Hopefully i can catch you ingame soon !
    PvP wise we got our good days and bad days as Guardian, but overall I'd say win is 50/50.
    I'll add you on my friend list and will see you ingame then.