10+ Year Old Account

Macro help please

I dont think this would be possible but I want to make a macro that makes my toon move everytime I cast an instant. A shadow priest has an improved chance of getting a shdowy appariton when moving. All the guides say try to stagger step when casting instant dots, I want to simplify this.

Any ideas?

I believe if you have any UI mods such as Bartender4, you can bind W (default forwards, whatever you use) to instant spells as well. Don't think you can macro movement, though. Maybe.

You can also accomplish the same thing with the fancy gaming keyboards from either Logitech or Razer.
    I got it set up so my Hunter jumps every time I cast Cobra Shot "Nelf of course"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    You can also accomplish the same thing with the fancy gaming keyboards from either Logitech or Razer.
    I got it set up so my Hunter jumps every time I cast Cobra Shot "Nelf of course"
    LOL, Yeah I'd rather do this free, rather than go buy a new keyboard. This is really just something I want to test. I'm not really a big macro person, I honestly only have 1 macro that I use so macro's are kinda like a foriegn language to me..

Quote Originally Posted by skrump View Post
    I hope youre not survival otherwise youre retarded cuz that removes the buff for standing still.