[Anime] Steins;Gate

The site where I am currently streaming anime just released episode 25 of this anime, is this a new one or am I just late to the party?

Deleted
    The anime aired last summer.

Edit:

Sorry not exactly true, i looked it up on MAL and it started earlier.

Aired: Mar 6, 2011 to Sep 14, 2011
    Last edited by mmoc0f3a9627b3; 2012-02-23 at 02:34 PM.

its new to me, may be one of those extra episodes they add to dvds because it doesnt appear to be part of the main story.
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Woops, it seems like it's a special episode to the anime which was released recently. I missed that, once again i'm sorry. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    its new to me, may be one of those extra episodes they add to dvds because it doesnt appear to be part of the main story.
    Yeah, it felt like it added some nice closure to the show, but it's been long since I saw episode 24 so I can't honestly remember if the ending there was satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Yeah, it felt like it added some nice closure to the show, but it's been long since I saw episode 24 so I can't honestly remember if the ending there was satisfying.
    it was atleast to me, but new episode is always nice =D
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Senbo View Post
    it was atleast to me, but new episode is always nice =D
    True dat. ^^

Deleted
    For anyone who's wondering what ep25 is about, it's set in the (SPOILER for people who haven't watched 1-24 of SG.)Stein's Gate world line, and here "Christina" is still alive. Okabe is trying to find her and make her a lab member.

It's probably the OVA.

Friend recommended the anime to me, still yet to watch it.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account