Just me... or Ninja Biochem Nerf?

Sat down with my Biochem this morning to create a few Columi/Tionese Implants for guildies...

Made 6 of them, went to mail them all... and they are now BOP?

When did that happen? Evidently it happened in yesterday's patch, because the two I had made on Monday night were BOE.
    Last edited by Leadsop; 2012-02-23 at 05:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm dunno about biochem, but I'm fairly sure that other profession craftables have been BoP for quite awhile.

Tionese Implants have always been BoP, but the Columi ones should be BoE.

Mine are all BOP now - Tionese and Columi.

Personal bug perhaps?

I have another bug that seems to be just me - I am Light V but have a [Last Bastion] off of Soa Normal, with Red Saber Crystal in it that came in in slotted. I can equip it with no problems, and there is no "Forbidden to Light I and Above" that I can see on the saber. The rest of my guild and all of my friends that I link the item to CAN see "Forbidden to Light I and Above" on the item. I can't. When I ignite it, it's bright red. Light V, and I can gun a red saber crystal

how do you get these patterns ?

Ops drop the Tionese, Columi, Rakata, Xeno, and Exo schematics for all professions.

I don't have any Alien Data Cubes atm, else i would of checked if they became BoP when i make them :/

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mail a couple of Columi implants off to a guildie last night, but those were created prior to the patch going live. I am hoping that they didn't nerf these, as I was hoping to make a little cash off them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I made 3 x columi force-masters implants this morning, they're all on the GTN now... so no, they're not BoP

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Mine are all BOP now - Tionese and Columi.

Personal bug perhaps?

I have another bug that seems to be just me - I am Light V but have a [Last Bastion] off of Soa Normal, with Red Saber Crystal in it that came in in slotted. I can equip it with no problems, and there is no "Forbidden to Light I and Above" that I can see on the saber. The rest of my guild and all of my friends that I link the item to CAN see "Forbidden to Light I and Above" on the item. I can't. When I ignite it, it's bright red. Light V, and I can gun a red saber crystal
    Your allegiance to LS or DS has no bearing on colour crystal requirements if the crystal is already in the saber when you get it, it's always been like this since beta.
    Unless the actual saber has a LS/DS requirement it doesn't matter what colour crystal is in it as long as you don't take it out.
    Last edited by Shamburger; 2012-02-23 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    I made 3 x columi force-masters implants this morning, they're all on the GTN now... so no, they're not BoP

Your allegiance to LS or DS has no bearing on colour crystal requirements if the crystal is already in the saber when you get it, it's always been like this since beta.
    Unless the actual saber has a LS/DS requirement it doesn't matter what colour crystal is in it as long as you don't take it out.
    Hm. Mine are. Must be something strange.

I literally just made a Columi Weaponmaster Implant, and it's not BoP. I put it on the AH even.