Deleted

Dk pvp questions

Hi, i have a few dk arena related questions:

1. If i use my frost rune for chains do i use my blood rune to blood strike if there is no target to spread diseases with pestilance ?

2. Do you death strike if you are under pressure? I feel like it totaly ruins my runes, it just feels like i never have the right runes ready.

3. I reroled to my dk that i didnt play since wotlk i played warrior in cata and now with dk it just feels alot harded them warrior, i have a hard time watching my runes to do the right abilites, controling my pet and watching everything thats happening in match, any tips would be appriciated. Thanks

1. Take Blood Strike off your action bars. Heart Strike(Blood), Festering Strike(Unholy) replace Blood Strike, and Frost automatically has their Blood Runes turned into Death.

2. I take it you're Unholy if it is messing with your Runes - probably not unless you get a Glyph procc (if you have it).

3. Download Magic Runes or a similar AddOn to put your Runes/RP/Disease timers in the middle of your screen.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2012-02-23 at 05:53 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    1. Take Blood Strike off your action bars. Heart Strike(Blood), Festering Strike(Unholy) replace Blood Strike, and Frost automatically has their Blood Runes turned into Death.
    im unholy, i use my frost runes for chains, now i have 2 blood runes doing nothing when there is nothing to cast pestilance, what do i do with those runes ? thats the question

I.. uh.. Don't know what to think or say here.

Uhm, Joye, it sounds to me like you didn't grab "Festering Strike" out of your spellbook? it uses 1 frost 1 blood and converts to deathrunes when used... also boosts duration of diseases by..6? 9? sec (forgot which)

Hope that helps... >.>

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Joye, you don't want to burn your Frost Runes with Chains, thats what Desecration is for. If they're in melee, no reason to cast chains, if they're not in melee, DG or Leap+Gnaw and run up to them. You're really gimping your damage by spamming Chains, Festering Strike will do significantly more damage and get rid of your Blood Runes.
    "I love the name of honor more than I fear death
    -Shakespear, Julius Caesar