Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Seriously L2P issue
    1) how many rdruids cc comps u see in NAO tournaments or wow arena 3v3 ladder?
    2) where is ur healer to to remove roots , while u kick - silence cyclone ?
    3) L2 to mount up ,instead of running and trying to catch up by foot the druid in 2v2

U are freely to mount up , while in root and if no1 is attacking u for 5 sec
    Last edited by mmocbeb563a6f8; 2012-02-24 at 12:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kosechi View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5boTUOoJ128

resing in arena.

totally fine
    1600 bracket is tough stuff.. I thought the OP was talking about high rated 3s?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's like when people complain about drinking in arena... i mean... nones is asking you to let him go and drink/ress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    It's like when people complain about drinking in arena... i mean... nones is asking you to let him go and drink/ress.
    Not the same thing. Even a few seconds of drinking can make a huge difference if the match is a mana war. Ironically, this is one of those things that made people call resto druids OP way back when (if they were able to force your trinket, there really wasn't much you could do to stop the druid from getting away long enough to take a few sips.)

Rez takes 10 seconds minus haste to use and if it's interrupted at any point, there is zero gain. Drinking restores mana from the very second you squat and they don't lose the recovered mana if they're interrupted before they finish drinking.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

The only thing that is super lame about ressing is the fact that shamans can go out of combat, use spirit walkers grace and start their ress cast. They can now continue to run anywhere they want until they get their cast off as long as they don't stop their cast or get into combat.
    Good luck interrupting the cast with a mage or a Z-axis present in a 2v2 (after double kill) or even a 2v3 situation.