Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Arteous View Post
    i'm seriously going to laugh my ass off if diablo 3 ends up being that fp2 game. if so imagine the giant shitstorm from all the people who would of gotten taken in by the pay for a full year of wow get d3 for free (only if d3 was the f2p game).

in all likelyness i'm willing to bet d1 and d2 go f2p with release of d3. it would make an awsome free pubilicty for the game. and try introduce more ppl to diablo series lore.
    I highly doubt this, Diablo games have always been buy to play, and if they put microtransactions in place that will only slow the release date. Nothing new here about release dates anyway.

Deleted
    blizzard doesnt even have a good micro-transaction shop on a monthly sub game..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    You do realize that Titan has been in development for around 4 years already, right?
    Yet they didn't officially announce it yet Guild Wars 2 has been announced a long time ago.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the price they sell D2 and WC3 on battle net website, I really doubt they would do anything for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    blizzard doesnt even have a good micro-transaction shop on a monthly sub game..

Almost like it's an after thought.

Quote Originally Posted by achaeon View Post
    Almost like it's an after thought.
    Which is no excuse. Check out the microtransaction store in EQ2. It's as robust, if not more so, than games that gain 100% of their revenue off of microtransactions. That being said they still charge insane prices for things like mounts (IMO), but it was a system implemented years after the launch of the game, that wasn't planned for during development.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    It's not as bad as ArenaNet's development time. It's been I think over 5 years since they announced GW2.
    Diablo 3 would like to have a word with you.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    >Blizzard
    >Free

Pick one.
    Gave me a good chuckle.
    If blizzard dota is a real game and not just a mod for a sc2 I think that it would need to be f2p for anyone to touch it with hon and lol already both f2p.
    Hi Sephurik

Blizzard DotA has already been announced, and I don't think a DotA game is technically considered an MMO.