Deleted

EUW? whats wrong with it?

So a month ago i moved from EUNE to EUW. I moved basicly because 1 of my good friends moved and we were both pretty tired of having to handle people that didnt know english.
    But as a month have passed since i moved to EUW im so fed up with everything, every game i have to handle feeders/flamers/ragekids/unskilled, every single game. Its solo/duo Q im talking about aswell as normal games.
    Just for an example i just finished a game as volibear that lasted 19 minutes, Fizz top went 1/5, Ryze mid 0/6, soraka 0/3/1, Ashe 2/3. And guess what they all blamed me, they lost their lanes 1vs1 and decided to blame me. (i was jungle), after 3 minutes fizz was already dead 3 times so i told everyone that i would babysit top but somehow he managed to die instantly to fed Panth because he engaged with less then 300 hp. I know i have bad days aswell but i have never ever ever ever expirienced anything like this server.
    Has anyone had simular expiriences with EUW or is it just my bad luck? And its basicly all 70 games i have played ranked on EUW that went like this.

Edit. I went from around 1500 rating to 1350 after i moved.
    Last edited by mmoc737e3afa75; 2012-02-23 at 08:17 PM.

Deleted
    I guess you have bad luck. I play on both servers and don't see any difference.

The level of skill on EU West is higher, that is why I moved there.

EUW is comparable to a high population realm in WoW. Lots of good players, but even more retards.

Feel free to PM me about any question you might have regarding LoL.
    Holy paladin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thoukaia View Post
    EUW is comparable to a high population realm in WoW. Lots of good players, but even more retards.
    Best comparison evah! I too feel that EUW seems filled with the scum of LoL, but this ^ says it all.

Deleted
    Nothing.
    You just ran into most of the gaming community as a whole. Especially vivid in team based games. This is everywhere, I see no difference between this on NA or EUW for example or really any other game. If you ran into them a lot lately that's just an unfortunate turn of events, but nothing special.

Sadly the kinder, rational gamers are often in the nonspeaking minority.

Deleted
    I hate it a bit here at nordic/east.

I know generalisations are bad, but honestly the Russians that you get are usually complete trash. They spam chat with russians, they often feed and etc. I wish they could split the servers up by language. The community overall is so fucking awful, playing without a full team is a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

I know generalisations are bad, but honestly the Russians that you get are usually complete trash. They spam chat with russians, they often feed and etc. I wish they could split the servers up by language. The community overall is so fucking awful, playing without a full team is a nightmare.
    I agree. It's not a matter of a certain race being bad at the game. It's just that the English levels of people in countries like Russia and France aren't on par with say Denmark or Sweden. In a game that relies on team work and communication this isn't really acceptable. I myself speak Russian but when i see a couple of players using it i will point out that what they're doing is wrong.

I switched from EUNE to EUW because the game wasn't enjoyable when half the people you queue'd with would cause challenges in communication. There aren't many Russians on this side, but as i said there are French people who sometimes refuse to speak English.

I frequently find myself reporting people for "Refusing to communicate with team". So i guess that could be a solution.
    Last edited by Thigrai; 2012-02-25 at 03:09 PM.
    Signature by Tacy :]

Same thing happens all the time on the NA servers, it's just people speaking Spanish instead of Russian/French. Gets really annoying to be in a game with 3 premade Spanish speaking players, and you are unable to communicate with anyone the entire game

Deleted
    And they then start trolling you and flaming you in their language.. good times.. good times

I find it amusing how many noskill mouthbreathers there are in player population overall. I have a few smurf accounts (because of friends) in EUNE and main in EUW and I can say that it's the same on both sides except EUW generally has better players. I don't flame anybody about being bad if they at least try to do their best, but it really gets on nerves when you get an endless serie of games filled with people thinking they are pro and know everything. That wouldn't be bad if they'd just shut their mouths, but no... They start to flame everybody else while they are the sole reason why the game is going downhill.

Ps. I'm not a pro either

Deleted
    I play EUNE, I rarely get people who can't speak English. Had more issues with that on NA, go figure. Haven't played on EUW though, so can't speak for that server.

Moved to EUW since pretty much all my friends moved there... it's actually better, and I mean "no russians" and overall players seem to be more willing to work together.And less flaming, but then again, IT DOES sometimes happen, just like everywhere else
    Also most people do understand English so it's a good thing for the team overall.

I thought there were a lot of Polish people in EUNE, not Russian. Although those two languages seem similar to me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    I thought there were a lot of Polish people in EUNE, not Russian. Although those two languages seem similar to me.
    It´s mostly Polish, Turks and Russians, doesn´t make a difference to me anyways.

Uhm whaat? Skill on EUW is higher? Check ranked. 1k- elo, poeple are terrible. Im an 1k elo player, was at 1.4k. Got down to 1k cus of EUNE (you know what im talking about).
    The thing is, I dont play as an 1k elo player. I know Im better than a 1k elo player <--- yes elo crap (elo dosnt make you better or worse I know w/e). Saying that Some poeple dosnt use their brain or their head in general. This is why I hate lowelo ranked cus the players are BAD. Cant solo/duo queue without loosing or pps will instalock crap which will be countered. Thnx.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    polish, russians, whatever. They made my ranked a pain and made me switch.

---------- Post added 2012-03-11 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

^President.

I'm actually almost tempted to switch to EUW now, it seems somewhat better, but now I have a couple friends playing here at EUNE too, dunno if they'd want to make the transfer.

Yup, same as swiftro, i am very tempted to, and the only reason am still at EUNE is because some of my mates.