Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    A fine steak, i mean a best-in-the-city steakhouse steak. The type of steak you almost "drink" it's so good and juicy, and nice 55 day aged cut that is like butter as it melts in your mouth. The meat so tender and flavorful that they dare not add anything but a little salt and pepper (and stare at you like an alien if you ask for anything to dress it with be it steak sauce or bbq sauce). Cooked to medium AT MAX as you need a bit of that pink, maybe even a VERY little bit of blood, but the cut and quality of the meat is so good that it doesn't taste "gamey" in the least. You can find that and a glass of red wine in front of me at least once a month. I know it's indulgent, I know it's expensive but hey! you only live once .

Any tea drinkers here? My dad got me this rare and expensive tea from this guy in China he works for (apparently a high up person in China as well), it's in a super fancy box, I can't even tell you what kind of tea it is because I can't read anything on it. I'm a little afraid to try it.

I wish I was, but I'm not near anywhere in which I can buy herbal tea. When it's offered though I always get me a cup. I just don't care for the processed tea that is so widely available.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TanksBosses View Post
    A fine steak, i mean a best-in-the-city steakhouse steak. The type of steak you almost "drink" it's so good and juicy, and nice 55 day aged cut that is like butter as it melts in your mouth. The meat so tender and flavorful that they dare not add anything but a little salt and pepper (and stare at you like an alien if you ask for anything to dress it with be it steak sauce or bbq sauce). Cooked to medium AT MAX as you need a bit of that pink, maybe even a VERY little bit of blood, but the cut and quality of the meat is so good that it doesn't taste "gamey" in the least. You can find that and a glass of red wine in front of me at least once a month. I know it's indulgent, I know it's expensive but hey! you only live once .

oh oh dear allow me to compose my self *clears throat* ahem!

quite

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Any tea drinkers here? My dad got me this rare and expensive tea from this guy in China he works for (apparently a high up person in China as well), it's in a super fancy box, I can't even tell you what kind of tea it is because I can't read anything on it. I'm a little afraid to try it.
    Sounds delicious. Drink it all now.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    Sounds delicious. Drink it all now.
    I'm gonna try it when we get our kitchen back (it's being remodeled), since I have to steep it myself and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm gonna try it when we get our kitchen back (it's being remodeled), since I have to steep it myself and stuff.
    Excuuuuuuuuuse me madam, but are you sure you are able to join the finer things society? As it stands, you speak with such a ghastly commoner tongue, and I simply cannot allow someone to enter our society if they do not meet our specific quota of finery and gentlemanlyness.

Deleted
    I enjoy cooking immensely. I like nothing more than spend several hours preparing a meal for myself or for my family. I love to experiment with food and I constantly look up recipes to make something new. What really makes my cooking a finer thing? I absolutely detest ready-made things. I enjoy making food from the scratch. There is no finer experience to me than enjoy several hours of work with my family.

Deleted
    Just a quick question to you fine fellows, A test as it where. What kind of foods do you consume along with Tea? We shall soon discover the finks here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why, it may seem droll but I do so enjoy a strapping biscuit with my tea! Of course, my tea is from the Colombian vine raptor. A majestic creature with a top hat and monocle grown into it's face! Ohoho, yes quite so quite so. I can be quite the silly fellow at times, I do so apologize for my rambunctiousness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    Why, it may seem droll but I do so enjoy a strapping biscuit with my tea! Of course, my tea is from the Colombian vine raptor. A majestic creature with a top hat and monocle grown into it's face! Ohoho, yes quite so quite so. I can be quite the silly fellow at times, I do so apologize for my rambunctiousness.
    Ah, but the question is what kind of biscuit?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my friend, you needn't even ask! I prefer a biscuit made from the south pole goose, broiled in a slow roasting mahogany oven, and then dazzled by a small man wearing only the finest furs and leathers!

The taste would be similar to.... chicken, I suppose I could describe it as. Although very classy and dignified. I often have the biscuits give me stock exchange advice before I partake in eating it! Hohoho

Deleted
    A savoury meat flavoured biscuit with tea? Such a thing is an abomination, you would fail the knife and fork course at Sandhurst for that little faux pas.

http://regimentalrogue.com/srsub/mess_dinners.htm

You can find information here about how it is supposed to be done, wouldn't want you being uncouth in good company would we?

Expensive sushi and raw fine salmon is what i like the best! dipping with soya sause, fresh Coriander, and some Sesame seed with a some touch of Lime

and most likely to drink tea every 3-5 times a week.

I can't really let you guys get another chat thread, you're free to apply the nice rules to the existing chat thread.

If you want to discuss awesome stuff in real life, feel free to make a clean thread in the General OT forums.