Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    I try not to be like the majority, I actually try to respect others as I don't want to be part of the "Community" due to how poor it actually is in this game.

Instead of mindlessly abusing people how about try being constructive and if you must, make them look bad to their peers by embarassing them in some way.

So on other words, I actually behave myself, don't act like an idiot so I don't get banned, Never have been banned never will.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never been banned from any multiplayer game, I don't do silly things that result in a ban. I do however have a 2nd LoL account, I made it thinking I'd enjoy lvling up to 30...then realized trying to play with no runes and 3 mastery points sucks.
    Last edited by TEHPALLYTANK; 2012-07-06 at 12:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Never been banned but I do have a 2nd level 30 account.
    New and shiny compppppp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuthe View Post
    ap yorick can work, i've pulled it off. But eh.

I don't see how you getting banned for saying 'next' has any logic.

Tribunal is stupid, i swear it will just have a bunch of kids who load up a game, go afk, go to tribunal, press banhammer on every case, and go back to their game, and occasionally get free ip/rp or whatever you get, for choosing the right outcome.
    "hes being condescending and ruining everyone's game experience BAN BAN BAN"

It's impossible to get banned if you're not mentally deficient. Therefore, I only have one account, since I've never been banned.
    It's called Bloodlust not Heroism.
    I used to be a good player once. Now I'm a casual

Deleted
    have 2 and have been banned on both at the same time

Deleted
    No need since wont be idiot enough to get myself banned; ill leave that to people with lower IQ and selfesteem... But I have a lvl30 account on EUW and now made one to EUNE to level if I get bored on farming IP... Still have my AP rune set to gather...

People seem to put themselves quite high here... it's almost enough to become ill.

There's a golden rule for things like LoL, which prevents you from being banned, and that is:
    Don't be a cunt.

Simple as that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    There's a golden rule for things like LoL, which prevents you from being banned, and that is:
    Don't be a cunt.
    This or else http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cujFabV1OHk