Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    make sure to read lfg descriptions. I'll kick anyone who enters my team as a nec doesn't immediatly say "brb relog".
    That's all very good if you put 'No necro's' in the LFG bit (although heavily short sighted) but no groups I have seen usually specify things, although i do not join zerker only groups if I am condition specced (but will if I am using a shroud build).
    WoW PvP; Where DPS are healers, tanks are DPS, and healers are tanks!

RETH RETH RETH!

I put in "lf X class" usually warrior.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I put in "lf X class" usually warrior.
    Why Warrior?, Eles, rangers, Engineers and Thiefs all do same or more damage, ofcourse if you are talking PUG's it won't happen you get those people.

We're talking about the LFG tool so yes it's pugs. I'm confident that a bad warrior does more dps/is more beneficial to the group than a bad anything else.

I wanted to quote myself saying why a noob warrior is so valuable but I can't seem to find it

Basically it comes down to 12/20stacks of vuln, fury, some might, EA, banner of strength and banner of discipline. If a warrior brings those he's close to automatically "worth it" and it's easy to see if a war has the banners/ea/axe+mace or not.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).