Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    is there an advantage for toughness vs vitality for a necro?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    is there an advantage for toughness vs vitality for a necro?
    The last musing read regarding deathshroud and life-force was that it scaled with HP but caused you to take extra damage and took away the benefit of toughness. So in builds which relied on DS soaking up significant amounts of damage, vitality pulled slightly ahead against toughness for survival. However toughness is still very very good to have and I personally feel that outside of DS I prefer having high amounts of toughness than a hugely inflated HP pool without toughness

For all builds that don't rely on DS for dps, toughness > vit. For DS builds vit > toughness.

Important thing to note that for PvE zerker>assassins>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>toughness>vi t>healing power
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Anyone been kicked from parties recently just after joining them? It's been happening the last two days, and I can't tell if it's because I am a necro, only have 2.5k achieve points, or am currently running a condition build? ONly ever get time to say hellow and get to the dungeon, then bam. Really putting me off :/
    RETH

make sure to read lfg descriptions. I'll kick anyone who enters my team as a nec doesn't immediatly say "brb relog".

You being condi spec doesn't matter since they can't tell that from you just entering the party, if you mean enter in a dungeon and get kicked 2min in it can be a variety of stuff.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    make sure to read lfg descriptions. I'll kick anyone who enters my team as a nec doesn't immediatly say "brb relog".
    That's all very good if you put 'No necro's' in the LFG bit (although heavily short sighted) but no groups I have seen usually specify things, although i do not join zerker only groups if I am condition specced (but will if I am using a shroud build).
    RETH

I put in "lf X class" usually warrior.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    I put in "lf X class" usually warrior.
    Why Warrior?, Eles, rangers, Engineers and Thiefs all do same or more damage, ofcourse if you are talking PUG's it won't happen you get those people.

We're talking about the LFG tool so yes it's pugs. I'm confident that a bad warrior does more dps/is more beneficial to the group than a bad anything else.

I wanted to quote myself saying why a noob warrior is so valuable but I can't seem to find it

Basically it comes down to 12/20stacks of vuln, fury, some might, EA, banner of strength and banner of discipline. If a warrior brings those he's close to automatically "worth it" and it's easy to see if a war has the banners/ea/axe+mace or not.