imo: scripted

nevertheless it's a funny idea

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You kind of got pRickest Rolled :/

10+ Year Old Account
    That was amazing. Holy hell o.O

best priest eu!

I'm just gonna say, it's easier to judge when you're watching, than to do when you're playing. Always been.

Anyway, hilarious video. Your misfortune got us some laughs, even though that situation sucked bad, it was very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by crylo View Post
    You would have still lived, and I already know why he's jumping, as well.

Yes, as I said, there's the chance that the Mage would have lived anyway. But then there's also the chance you would have too, and finished the fight with a victory instead, even if it was not immediately. You weren't dead then, and could have came back.. I mean, you shouldn't have even had to but your Priest made a dumb mistake.

Anyway, I wasn't blaming you; I said already that the Priest threw you off that you were probably too busy being like "WTF" to do anything else.

But you cannot honestly that switching to Bear which would've had SOME action bar lag which can be lowered by stance macros was a worse action than running at him and not even getting close anyway, while taking more damage than you would've in Bear and not using Frenzied Regen.. I wasn't saying you had to root him, I was saying as a distance closer.
    Yeah, tbh I was so paralyzed IRL from the shock the random leap of faith gave me that I just completely neglected even trying to win. Besides, I knew at that moment that this was gonna get a few youtube hits, so a little part of me didn't wanna win after that.

Already saw that on blues tracker. Great video. Laughed my ass off.
    What's that? Care to give a link?

imo: scripted

nevertheless it's a funny idea
    Naturally it's up to you to believe what you want, but this really wasn't scripted. He explained himself afterwards by saying that I was on 6k hp and that I would've died if he didn't do it, he was so sure even though I told him I had it on tape rofl. He now says he must've been watching the mage's hp somehow.

I'm just gonna say, it's easier to judge when you're watching, than to do when you're playing. Always been.
    Very true. I can now see many things that I could and should have done differently than I at that point did not see.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Priest is a master troll. And that Mage looked like a bunny on crack for the entire match.

Click signature for main character's armory.

omg that made me laugh but I feel for you. I can only imagine how much that would have sucked.

ITT: People telling OP how to play when its 100% obvious from the video that he woulda gotten that kill.

That was absolutely hilarious but I feel sorry for the priest. He was probably panicking cause you were also at super low health.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Hazzah View Post
    Yeah, tbh I was so paralyzed IRL from the shock the random leap of faith gave me that I just completely neglected even trying to win. Besides, I knew at that moment that this was gonna get a few youtube hits, so a little part of me didn't wanna win after that.
    I would've been paralyzed too, tbh. I know exactly how that is. The only reason why I said that wasn't to talk crap or anything, it was so somebody else might be able to apply it for a win in the future. :P

And tbh, the editing helped it all the more with getting views. XD I watched it more than once simply for that. Just one question, what did your Priest say afterwards?
    Last edited by crylo; 2012-02-24 at 07:45 PM.

this has to be the biggest pain ever in an arena hehehe

also, if only the druid have his Charge on cooldown.

and the thing that i don't understand is why does the priest thinks that the leap of faith will save the druid if he was going to die? speaking that it was a range damage
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by crylo View Post
    Just one question, what did your Priest say afterwards?
    He told me he had to grip me 'cus I was on 6k hp, rofl.

Deleted
    bad mistake priest sucks, get someone else

Deleted
    Wow... just wow... first of all... being a feral and going after a frost mage is just so god damn sad from the start.
    Then having it turn out to this? FML... oh wait... FYL!

Anyways.. Great vid, enjoyed it alot

Omg Rofl, that's great, I would stab his face

Why didn't he just swap into bear, enrage, charge (if cd was up), faerie fire. Would have killed easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahaha the music at the end made it so awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    Why didn't he just swap into bear, enrage, charge (if cd was up), faerie fire. Would have killed easy.
    If you'd paid enough attention, he used mage ward, and faerie fire is magical damage, so it wouldn't have mattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol Wow...