Deleted

Question Ranger vs. Engineer

What are the big difference between them? Are the any major difference?
    btw, im totaly noob, Guild Wars 2 are going to be the first time i enter the Guild wars univers.

I used to play a Hunter in World of Warcraft, and i absolutely love their gameplay and mechanics, so are there any advices on, which of the following two
    professions i should choose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Read about Ranger here.
    http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...ssions/ranger/

Read about Engineer here.
    http://www.guildwars2.com/en/the-gam...ions/engineer/

That should answer your questions better than anyone here can.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

And this one
    Have a nice read...be careful of ur jaw though, it tends to drop during that post...
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...iated.-READ-ME!

Also:
    Engineer - Youtube
    Ranger - Youtube
    Good channel to learn some basic things of the game

Well none of the proffs will directly correlate to wow classes but probably ranger is closer to hunter than any others just cause its a pet class. engineer is kinda more like a weird combo of the shaman with goblin engineering carrying a BFF (Big F**kn Flamethrower) Engineer uses either guns or melee weapons, can bring turrets(kinda like totems) various flavors of bombs/mines and the ever popular flamethrower. for the ranger its kinda like a hunter where melee is actualy a viable option as well as ranged and your pet is more than just a fire and forget dot with a HP bar (the thing can revive you if your downed)

Who is John Galt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Rangers have a pet cat
    Engineers have a flamethrower

Good luck with that...

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    snip
    Awesome. Thanks, I'll be using that in the recurring charr v asura chats

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasperhald View Post
    What are the big difference between them? Are the any major difference?
    btw, im totaly noob, Guild Wars 2 are going to be the first time i enter the Guild wars univers.

I used to play a Hunter in World of Warcraft, and i absolutely love their gameplay and mechanics, so are there any advices on, which of the following two
    professions i should choose?
    Engineer and Ranger are very different. See the links above. But if you played a hunter you could look at it like this, what did you prefer: a Dwarf with a rifle and all sorts of tools and metals, or a Night Elf with a bow, a pet and one with nature?

Deleted
    Engineer: throws bombs around
    Ranger: throws animals around