Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephilia View Post
    Thats why
    This is what leads to people being without a PC for weeks to months...

Just build it your self and keep an extra keyboard, mouse, Power supply, stick of memory and old compatable vid card in your closet.... then you can RMA the typical baddies.

Also do you know how much it would cost to ship a whole computer back to them? Do they cover that?
    Last edited by mmmantisss; 2012-02-24 at 10:40 PM.

With my current self-build one i was without computer for 3 months.. first my MB died, sent it in, waited a month, got a new one - turned on the computer - Boom, PSU died, sent that one in, had to wait 1 month, they figured out they couldn't get that model anymore and offered me another one.. worse even.. i declined, and hocus pocus, they could get the one i sent in again - miracle! Waited 1 week, then they actually mailed it to me too - service!

Ok, made some adjustsments to the one from Komplett.. Let me know what you think

(The number in () below is the number it is on the list in there if you want to click it for further details without having to figure out which it is, some are rather similar)

Cabinet (3): Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced Sort Blæsere: 1x 120mm Front, 1x 140mm Top, 1x 120mm Bag, Blå LEDs. 19 dBA

PSU (4): Corsair TX V2 650W PSU ATX 12V V2.3, 80 Plus Bronze, Standard. 2x 6+2-pin PCIe, 8x SATA, 140mm Blæser

CPU (3): Intel® Core i7-2600 Processor Socket-LGA1155, Quad Core, 3.4Ghz, 8MB, 95W, Boxed w/fan

Motherboard (1): ASUS P8Z68-V LX, Socket-1155 ATX, Z68, DDR3, 2xPCIe(2.0)x16, CFX, SATA 6Gb/s, USB3.0, VGA, DVI, HDMI, UEFI

RAM (3): Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB CL9 Kit w/4x 4GB XMS3 modules, CL9-9-9-24, 1.5V, Vengeance Heatspreader, 240

Graphic (1): Gainward GeForce GTX 560 1GB PhysX PCI-Express 2.0, GDDR5, DVI, native-HDMI, VGA

Harddisk (12): Western Digital Caviar® Black 1TB SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3.0), 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 3.5", Dual processor

I went with the standard graphic card as i can try my old one (Radeon HD 6950), or just try the one it is delivered with and see if there's any notable difference in the games i play.. GFX is rather expensive and i dont have that much to spend on it as its already a lot more expensive than what i originally looked at, so tried to save a bit there..

Let me know what you think please

Deleted
    Stick with the i5-2500k there is zero reason to get the i7-2600. i5-2500k performs as good or even better in games at a much lower cost which could either be spend on a better GPU (I read your reason just saying) or an SSD. stick with 8GB of RAM, there is no reason to get 16GB, other than spending more money. Make sure you get an aftermarket CPU heatsink if you ever decide to overclock. The rest looks fine.

Thanks for the reply.

Doubt im gonna overclock it though. But gonna downgrade the cpu and ram then and save some money that way then.. I just went for the i7-2600 due to the 2MB extra cache
    I have a 320gb harddisk i was gonna throw in for System stuff like windows and programs, and use the 1tb hdd for games, music etc, so think ill skip SSD this time around.
    Ill probably order it with the standard GPU, see how it functions, if i notice too much of a difference i can always switch to my current and hope it aint faulty like i've experienced the last few months.. hopefully it turns out to be the MB or something else

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely 2500k, 99% of people don't need 2600 over 2500. Yes yes you won't overclock. It's 10$ more and even if you just keep the stock cooler you can bump it up from 3.3Ghz to 3.6Ghz with zero effort or danger. And if you ever decide it's too slow a 30$ aftermarket cooler will easily push you past 4Ghz.

And since that would save you a 100$ I would invest in a 560ti. The price difference between 560 and 560 ti from a store like newegg is 30$ (sorry, too sleepy to try and navigate your site). 1250$ will buy you tons so make it count
    Last edited by Linaver; 2012-02-27 at 08:36 AM.

Deleted
    hehe he already said why the GTX560 and already switched the CPU (read the thread) =p

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linaver View Post
    It's 10$ more and even if you just keep the stock cooler you can bump it up from 3.3Ghz to 3.6Ghz with zero effort or danger. And if you ever decide it's too slow a 30$ aftermarket cooler will easily push you past 4Ghz.
    I'm running a 2500k with the stock cooler and I'm running 4.0Ghz at 45c. Not breaking a sweat.

Hey all.
    Just wanted to pop in and say thanks for the help to everyone.
    Ordered the one from Komplett now - hoping i wont regret that decition hehe..

Anyway - you've been a great help, thanks to all