10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I prefer warden not being double nerfed

I mean with 20% phantasmal hp boost and the 50% from signet warden gets 2 shot :/ it doesn't need a 10 sec recharge.

Also I prefer to time warp and rape anyone who comes near me.
    Eh timewarps lame, most the time i throw down timewarp AoEs just show up EVERYWHERE and standing there just becomes a death sentence, and i personally think that warden deserves the 10 second recharge, i mean cmon, he not only causes the area to rock people in melee range of em, but also reflects all projectiles that would hit him, it's pretty freaking powerful...
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Eh timewarps lame, most the time i throw down timewarp AoEs just show up EVERYWHERE and standing there just becomes a death sentence, and i personally think that warden deserves the 10 second recharge, i mean cmon, he not only causes the area to rock people in melee range of em, but also reflects all projectiles that would hit him, it's pretty freaking powerful...
    Most of the time people don't stand in it's melee for very long. I think 10 second is too long since it is so easy to kill him. It should be 5 seconds like the patchs notes say.

Ill probably end up trying to master offhand sword instead. Though the occasional delay in blocking when an attack ends f'en kills it.
    Last edited by zito; 2012-10-03 at 02:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Most of the time people don't stand in it's melee for very long. I think 10 second is too long since it is so easy to kill him. It should be 5 seconds like the patchs notes say.

Ill probably end up trying to master offhand sword instead. Though the occasional delay in blocking when an attack ends f'en kills it.
    I love it when people die because they attack me while i'm blocking xD One of the greatest things ever...
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

So It seems I found a most shocking discovery that is probably old news. Signet of illusions grants more health for your illusions. Turns out it is NOT PASSIVE. After 2 seconds of the illusion being summoned the signet grants them a buff giving them more health.

No wonder phantasms die almost instantly summoned....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duncano View Post
    Some of my tournament games, I'd appreciate if anyone could give me feedback on how I play... tips, advice, etc... more on the channel itself.
    Swap weapons more, use instant ground target, your build, prob phantasm build is good for defending, I dont like that build tho, cause its spamm phantasm and wait till he die:P But try as much to use gsword n4 and staff n3. And kite more!
    Last edited by mmoce3eb7a0fa2; 2012-10-03 at 10:03 AM.

Deleted
    I really enjoy Sword+Sword and the block in particular, specially now that it takes advantage of the Blade Training 20% cd reduction correctly. I use it a lot during combat sequences and at least for me it feels like a very rewarding skill, specially against risen mobs since most of the time they attack almost immediately when they reach you, making block usage and skill weaving more "fast-paced".

Even the riposte daze I use it often to interrupt, depending on the situation of course (with 5 and 15 dom minors it even stacks 8 secs of vulnerability which is great to throw a blurred frenzy right after it). I'm even thinking of trying the Halting Strike trait because of that but not sure the damage is worth it. Anyone tried it?

10+ Year Old Account
    So It seems I found a most shocking discovery that is probably old news. Signet of illusions grants more health for your illusions. Turns out it is NOT PASSIVE. After 2 seconds of the illusion being summoned the signet grants them a buff giving them more health.

No wonder phantasms die almost instantly summoned....

I personally already knew this due to the shear amount of illusions i summon (as such things like this become very apparent after a while xD), but i don't think many others knew about it!! It is really annoying though, wish it was instant...

On a side note I now never leave Spvp without Portal.

Wish it would last longer though :/

If there's one thing I hate about the official boards, it's the "MOA IS FUCKING OP" because they were bads and got hit, and now stand there like morons.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    If there's one thing I hate about the official boards, it's the "MOA IS FUCKING OP" because they were bads and got hit, and now stand there like morons.
    I hate moa, most of the time people either dodge it unintentially, kite you around, or you get interuppted by pressing your movement key too soon.

With time warp, I just pop it and rape face and the person goes "what" instead of "oh moa run away!"

I hate moa, most of the time people either dodge it unintentially, kite you around, or you get interuppted by pressing your movement key too soon.

With time warp, I just pop it and rape face and the person goes "what" instead of "oh moa run away!"
    Coming from a CC=win mindset I'm so used to, I initially defaulted into thinking this is obviously the most powerful elite. However, I've found time warp to be the more clutch ability the more I played.

It's also countered by Blind and Block as well. But ZOMG SO OP >.>
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

kel needs to do a dungoen with me double moa is OP

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember back in the beta where if there was a target between you and the mesmer the moa would hit them... ah it was so funny when i would use my moa as a shield for being turned into a moa... (it's kinda sad that when you moa a moa they do less damage and don't seem to remember how to heal allies anymore xD)

Luckily only evade, blind, block, interrupt, invuln, and LoS block it now!! Although it should be nerfed cause it's CLEEEEEEEEEEARLY OP, lets make it a 2 sec duration and 4 min CD like a lot of forum people suggest, cause -that'd- be balanced *rolls eyes*

This is why i prefer mass invis... nobody bitches about it until they miss out on 5 kills in a team fight and end up losing the other 2 points and the secondary objective before they realize what happened...

I'm looking at daze. Even if it doesn't interrupt a skill it still prevents some skill usages for the duration correct?

Is it any useful in Pve? Most of the time I use diversion on bosses when they are charging an attack and it just fails, well they get dazed but they still do their attack.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking at daze. Even if it doesn't interrupt a skill it still prevents some skill usages for the duration correct?

Is it any useful in Pve? Most of the time I use diversion on bosses when they are charging an attack and it just fails, well they get dazed but they still do their attack.
    it will prevent skill use yes

and in pve you need to make sure you hit them when they have no stacks of determination (orange stacking buff)

basically if you are goign to interrupt bosses everyone needs to help
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

So I given up on melee. 2.1k toughness, 20k hp and a mobs auto attack hits me for 5k.

Like... really?

Now I got stupid full knights gear wasted all that gold... /sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    So I given up on melee. 2.1k toughness, 20k hp and a mobs auto attack hits me for 5k.

Like... really?

Now I got stupid full knights gear wasted all that gold... /sigh
    How much ARMOR do you have? Toughness means nothing if your armor is only like 1500...

How much ARMOR do you have? Toughness means nothing if your armor is only like 1500...
    Pretty sure toughness purpose is to increase armor:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toughness

Toughness is a defensive character attribute. Each attribute point put into toughness increases the armor of the character by one, which improves the character's ability to withstand direct damage. Toughness has no effect on falling damage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure toughness purpose is to increase armor:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Toughness
    Yes zito, I know... That's why I'm asking where your armors at, for example, my ranger has 1.5k toughness and puts him at 2.6k armor, where my necro is at like 2.5k and puts him at 3k armor... The armors what matters, not the toughness.