Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I was 100% certain we had not seen the last of him. After this interview I am now 110% sure since he said we left that door open on purpose.

That said, I am still severely disappointed with Foundry in general. I mean, sure, throwing Revan in there is pretty cool, but it was very poorly done IMO. He didn't seem powerful enough. They could have made him seem more powerful while still leaving the encounter easy. There could have been some lore/story explaining why his power was weakened. Better yet, increase the heck outta his health and then have him run away at like 50% after using some ability that drop everyone to 1 HP and stuns you while he makes some quick I'll be back speech. These are probably fairly poor ideas, I am not a writer, but IMO they should have done something to make him appear way more powerful, cause he's Revan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Being in some crazy vulcan mind meld chess game with the very powerful emperor could have weakened him.
    If I weren't insane: I couldn't be so brilliant!

If Revan isn't dead then I wouldn't be surprised if he comes at a point where you can face the emperor directly, his role would be like that night elf women in BT during Illidan.

Deleted
    Foundry was merely a setback?

No honestly, Revan's character is pretty awesome and I like the story line. I really hope they do something more with his character in the future.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd say he just took a stoll over the light/dark line. As was said, he's always stood on that line. Him being dead so soon after such a moment, I highly doubt it. If anything, I'd say wait for him to be referenced in game at some point, as I'm sure he will.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    I would like to see a Imperial operation against Revan and a Republic mirror one against the Emperor.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2012-03-01 at 04:06 PM.

I did the Foundry on my Sith Marauder for the first time last night. For those of you wondering about Revan's previous companions: If you didn't spacebar too fast through his dialog, he mentions that they were all destroyed by the Emperor leading up to his imprisonment for 300 years.

As a side note: I wish they had gotten the same voice actor for HK-47 as they had for him in KOTOR and KOTOR2, hearing this new person do it kind of threw me off and I was a bit saddened. At least he threw in a few meatbags here and there during his dialog.

Deleted
    I don't think that will be the case. Do you actually know what kind of character the Sith Emperor is? If not, check "Lord Vitiate" on wookieepedia. Or simply play the JK storyline and read "Revan" novel. While he is no friend to the Republic, he is definitely neither the friend to the Empire players.

Basically the Emperor is a huge nutshell and a madman. He wants to extermine all life in the galaxy in order to become even more powerful than he already is. Not immortal though, he already is immortal. His hunger for power progressively increases and he won't stop until everything that he could leech upon ceases to exist.

"You discern a fraction of reality. Beyond these stars exist other galaxies, other worlds, other beings. I will experience or ignore them as I wish. I will spend eternity becoming everything: a farmer, an artist, a simple man. When the last living thing in the universe finally dies, I will enjoy peace and wait for the cycle to begin again." - Lord Vitiate to one, lone Jedi Knight sent to defeat him.

The above quote shows pretty nicely what the Emperor really wants to achieve. The actual war is only serving as a distraction to his true plan.
    Last edited by mmoc5959767c52; 2012-03-06 at 10:50 AM.

Deleted
    Be sure to check out Episode 44 “I Am Not A Bird! It’s Pronounced REVAN” or “On A Mission With Drew Karpyshyn” of Star Wars Book Report. During interview, Drew K. is asked an interesting question about Revan's future and his answer is equaly interesting.

starwarsbookreport.com/?p=1452