Lock POV shadowplay and other comps 3v3!

Hey! this is some arena matchs we have recorded with skype commentary on our channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeCI6...mV4xs54tV3IKoD

and here is just the channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/PlateauGaming?feature=mhee

I hope you guys enjoy it, any kind of criticism is welcome and leave feedback or what you would like to see in the future! Forgot to mention I just started playing again this season and I started my lock in season 8 and quit at the end of that season, was top 5 in every bracket so I'm planning on getting higher quality footage for you guys!
    Last edited by beckinsale; 2012-02-26 at 08:27 PM.

Forevernoreplys

Going to make it easier to see the videos!

Last edited by beckinsale; 2012-02-26 at 08:40 PM.

Some new content is up! going to be posting some fire mage POV at 2400mmr + games soon!

First fire mage POV video!

Last edited by beckinsale; 2012-03-01 at 11:07 PM.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    dont wana be a negative nancy but im pretty sure posting your youtube channel isnt allowed.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Did you drop your raging shadowpriest?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoGhost View Post
    dont wana be a negative nancy but im pretty sure posting your youtube channel isnt allowed.
    Can't imagine why not. Reckful was allowed to do it.

OT: Some nice videos, I play a warlock as my alt and I always enjoy watching different warlocks play. More variety of comps though please! :P

I know it's boring, but a well played RLS is still fun to watch. Maybe WLS too (even though it's not that strong).

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Can't imagine why not. Reckful was allowed to do it.

OT: Some nice videos, I play a warlock as my alt and I always enjoy watching different warlocks play. More variety of comps though please! :P

I know it's boring, but a well played RLS is still fun to watch. Maybe WLS too (even though it's not that strong).
    Thanks! I honestly didn't think anyone would want to see RLS because it is so simple and just amazing haha, but I'll see if i can put together some matchs for ya!

I got a ton of content going up soon heres a match for the time being though, keep checking the channel and i will have a ton more matches coming up maybe even with some different point of views.

Last edited by beckinsale; 2012-03-24 at 01:00 AM.