Deleted

DPS - Burning tendon 25HC

Hey!

I'm healing as holy on Spine, and I wonder if there's anything that would boost my dps besides glyphing Diving accuracy and smite/HF spam. Is PW: Pain worth it? Is there any other shadowspell that I could, and maybe should, use?

Thanks, Fansoz @ Dragonblight EU

Deleted
    would it really improve my dps though, or are you meaning I should use it when the tendon is about to die/seal the armor?

Deleted
    DPS chakra -> MS tendons+fiend, thats the way I've been doing it on our kills. Was doing around 400-500k with fiend up

Deleted
    I'm AA/A Disc, but...

Dno about you guys but i've found that HF/smite did more dmg than MS/MB when i tried it (altho that's with evangelism stacks). Wouldn't it still be higher though, with dots rolling etc?

Could AA be viable for holy on this fight? You'd do more dmg to tendons and have archangel up for rolls and probably blasts too or whenever you feel like it assuming you manage to weave in some HFs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heap View Post
    I'm AA/A Disc, but...

Dno about you guys but i've found that HF/smite did more dmg than MS/MB when i tried it (altho that's with evangelism stacks). Wouldn't it still be higher though, with dots rolling etc?

Could AA be viable for holy on this fight? You'd do more dmg to tendons and have archangel up for rolls and probably blasts too or whenever you feel like it assuming you manage to weave in some HFs.
    Yes you are correct, as disc u can definatly pull off more damage on the tendons. about the AA being viable, I'd say no.

Deleted
    yes, mindspike is essential for burning them