WeakAuras - Dynamic Group, max icons shown, sorted by cooldown

Hello!

I am trying to make an dynamic group that shows a max of 3 icons at once, sorted by cooldown time remaining.

To show what I mean, I made these pictures.

Here I have my 3 abilities, sorted by remaining cooldown time.

Bloodthirst cooldown is finished, and is no longer shown. Raging Blow & Colossus Smash has moved one spot to the right allowing a new ability to fill a slot. Since Bersker rage is the next one in line to finish it's cooldown first, it is now shown.

So basicly what I'm trying to achieve is a dynamic group, that shows the next 3 abilites to come off cooldown.

Can any one help me pull this off?

Sincerely Quenios

Dont think its obtainable via ingame config. Eventualy via LUA editing. Have been looking for a similar option but gave up the hope

Managed to sort it by remaining cooldown. Now I just need it to show a max of 3 icons at a time.
    Anyone able to help?

I think in a way.. it COULD be done. I aint played WoW in a looong time so correct me if im wrong. You could make a list of all the moves you want to be shown. And only make it show a max of 3 spells and it should show the 3 most CDs, but then agian.. Im not sure and would love to beable to play and try it out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    I think in a way.. it COULD be done. I aint played WoW in a looong time so correct me if im wrong. You could make a list of all the moves you want to be shown. And only make it show a max of 3 spells and it should show the 3 most CDs, but then agian.. Im not sure and would love to beable to play and try it out :P
    That's my plan, but WeakAuras doesn't seem to have an setting for max spells shown at one time.

Deleted
    I was going to suggest to ask on their WoWAce forums, you've already done that however. Usually people come up with answers there so for anyone else interested:
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/weakaur...y-cooldown/#p1

Quote Originally Posted by Quenios View Post
    Managed to sort it by remaining cooldown. Now I just need it to show a max of 3 icons at a time.
    Anyone able to help?
    How you do the remaining Cooldown time sort? share pls looking for that since some time

Found it by myself
    Last edited by Deemaxm; 2012-02-26 at 08:06 AM.