.hack game.......

http://www.cc2.co.jp/hack_game_project/index.html

READY DOESNT EVEN F^CKING DESCRIBE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

i loved i mean LOVED THIS GAME when it was on the ps2. even the first ones based on .hack//sign even though i got stuck so many times on it i still have fond memories of this game and wish i knew where my copies were =/
    anyone else having a nerdgasm right now over this news?

Yea that got me excited.
    I wish they would make the World an MMO... OMFG my head would explode...
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

WAIT.

ARE THEY ACTUALLY MAKING THE ACTUAL MMO??!

Whoa. So excited now.

Why is Kite played by a girl?

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard View Post
    WAIT.

Whoa. So excited now.
    if they are, fuck ya!!!! <3
    the better question though, is will it be released in the states?
    Or in english rather.

Now we just need information....

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard View Post
    WAIT.

Whoa. So excited now.

Why is Kite played by a girl?
    they tried
    they made
    it failed

Deleted
    Wait what? .hack as an mmo?

ASDFGHJKLKJHDGFDS.

If it's anything like the PS2 games (either series), it'll suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    care to explain that? i loved both series. funny charecters. just when you think something will happen something you never expected happens. obviously the first one overlaps the anime alot but its supposed to. its the transition

Just so people know, that link down the bottom of the page? That's not the game, that's actually a .hack movie/OVA/whateveryouwanttocallitit'samimated that's coming out soon.

So, we're looking at either a new game in the series or an MMO based on an MMO. Either way, neat.

---------- Post added 2012-02-25 at 03:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Minky View Post
    If you're referring to gameplay, of course it's going to be different. That must have been, what, 8 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    care to explain that? i loved both series. funny charecters. just when you think something will happen something you never expected happens. obviously the first one overlaps the anime alot but its supposed to. its the transition
    .hack//games were damn-near using a PS1 engine to render and host its systems. The systems were one-dimensional. you couldn't dodge attacks despite haing free-roam. You had to go trough menus to use active abilities. Hammering X was the means for primary attack. The story was one-dimensional (as is the entirety of .hack, when you really look at it). It was insanely repetitive dungeoncrawling with very little variance in the boss fights when they did occur.

G.U. was better, but still suffered from a repetitive combat system. The interface was an improvement, as were the graphics, but overall it was a B-tier game at best.

Both games suffer from a lack of variance in levels. Random generation is fine and good, but it's very boring when they used such a small amount of actual objects and skins. I think there was a total of 200 objects that were dispersed at random in the fields.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yea I'm excited, but a question how come cc corp hasn't been shut down yet lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclysmic Skyris View Post
    they tried
    they made
    it failed
    Wasn't technically a MMO, more of an online RPG (Yes there is a difference) and have played it, I know why i bombed :P. Failed to really give you anything interesting to do outside of creating a character that wasn't a twin blade and PVP (not really that great in that game either IMO).

---------- Post added 2012-02-24 at 09:57 PM ----------

Personally I was a big fan of the Games, G.U. being the better of the two series. Can wait for a new even if it's not an MMO (I may actually prefer it to not be one).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    Wasn't technically a MMO, more of an online RPG (Yes there is a difference) and have played it, I know why i bombed :P. Failed to really give you anything interesting to do outside of creating a character that wasn't a twin blade and PVP (not really that great in that game either IMO).

---------- Post added 2012-02-24 at 09:57 PM ----------

Personally I was a big fan of the Games, G.U. being the better of the two series. Can wait for a new even if it's not an MMO (I may actually prefer it to not be one).
    i definitly prefered GU just because the combat was much more diverse and the world was fun