Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Post your Transmog sales!

Plenty of "Rate my Transmog," how about one about transmog sales!?

I started selling Transmog items about 7 weeks ago. Currently have over 1500 pieces in stock and made around 360,000g off sales.
    Though I bought a Spectral Tiger for 160,000g I'm back to 200,000g total between Alliance and Horde on my server.

Also, I'm testing waters with selling complete sets. Though I've noticed people mix n match a lot.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4015352101 - My Transmog "shop" 4 complete sets.
    @Elvinelol - Transmog Twitter Account

I know a few people doing this as well on their servers. Post your amazing sales!

Here's an example of tonight sales.

75g -> 80,000g+

Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-26 at 08:39 PM.

Deleted
    What do you think you could get for a full "Glorious" set?
    I have 2 in the bank

A full Glorious set?! Well, the legs are the hardest to get I believe. When I checked earlier today, there were only 4 on the AH across all US/EU realms. 35 Chests across all realms.

I'd push 50,000g for the legs 15,000g for the chest and 5000g for Gloves, Boots, Belt each probably. Shoulders roughly between 5k-8k and Bracers 2k-4k. Head would be hit or miss imo. Since some probably won't show it.

So in a ball park of 100k probably. I'd raise the price just cause you have a full set. Which would save people time with farming.

Jesus christ, you just buy greens + resell? the ones that are drops that is

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    Jesus christ, you just buy greens + resell? the ones that are drops that is
    Pretty much. Here's another set of sales tonight. 2 of the pieces being from the Glorious Leggings transaction.
    Bought the Vanguard Sabatons this morning for 25g.

Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvine View Post
    Pretty much. Here's another set of sales tonight. 2 of the pieces being from the Glorious Leggings transaction.

Seems like a smart way to make money, My god in MoP the greens >

10+ Year Old Account
    How I wish my server was a big server so I could profit like you. Stuff over here won't sell for over 300g

You sir are my hero.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

It's a total niche, paying to look a certain way. The most expensive are items only dropped off AQ mobs. Glorious, Vanguard & Lofty.
    What a lot of players don't understand is just because they are green doesn't mean they are easy to get and should be priced low. When you are farming for a specific pieces within a specific set it's VERY RARE! The person I sold the Glorious Leggings to said they have been farming for months for them. You can get 3 leggings, but not the gloves you need to complete your set for example.

Time is money and people are willing to pay instead of farm. Or pay after farming for so long.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 06:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a total niche, paying to look a certain way. The most expensive are items only dropped off AQ mobs. Glorious, Vanguard & Lofty.
    What a lot of players don't understand is just because they are green doesn't mean they are easy to get and should be priced low. When you are farming for a specific pieces within a specific set it's VERY RARE! The person I sold the Glorious Leggings to said they have been farming for months for them. You can get 3 leggings, but not the gloves you need to complete your set for example.
    Oh I know, I spent a whole afternoon farming for Saltstone for my pally and bloodscale for my DK.
    It's just... people are too cheap/poor on my server, or they really don't care about those set. Pretty much except for a few run around in tier/season sets, or the T2 recolors...
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Time is money and people are willing to pay instead of farm. Or pay after farming for so long.
    Oh this is so me for lvling proffs on alts lmao, its quicker for me to buy an item, and make money back then farm it

Quote Originally Posted by Anyankha View Post
    Oh I know, I spent a whole afternoon farming for Saltstone for my pally and bloodscale for my DK.
    It's just... people are too cheap/poor on my server, or they really don't care about those set. Pretty much except for a few run around in tier/season sets, or the T2 recolors...
    For low pop servers I'd stick with the high rarity items which have bigger profits.

Here's another sale that just went through.

---------- Post added 2012-02-25 at 02:48 AM ----------

Glorious pieces from Glorious Leggings transaction and Steadfast set just sold as well. Granted this is from mostly the same buyer, usually when you find someone willing to spend a lot for 1 piece they are looking for others as well.

May I ask what server is that? I haven't seen any green items more than 200g on my server.

Steadfast / glorious peices = pre 60? or70

Steadfast / glorious peices = pre 60? or70
    Steadfast and Glorious are both Vanilla. 95% of my wares are all Vanilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupre View Post
    May I ask what server is that? I haven't seen any green items more than 200g on my server.
    Stormreaver, but perhaps mogging hasn't hit your server yet. Like I said before it's very niche.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 08:20 AM.

Steadfast and Glorious are both Vanilla. 95% of my wares are all Vanilla.
    Ah, Pretty rare im guessing?

Ah, Pretty rare im guessing?
    Yes, they are when you look at the numbers.

Yes, they are when you look at the numbers.
    might start selling em, Might be a good idea to hoard some greens till MoP, people will buy em for ALOT more ^^

might start selling em, Might be a good idea to hoard some greens till MoP, people will buy em for ALOT more ^^
    I say sell them when you can. You can only have so much gold to spend. I do it for the thrill of finding items that I know is worth a lot to sell and helping people finish sets. Once you're past like 100,000g or 200,000g+ it's like you can't really spend it all.

I say sell them when you can. You can only have so much gold to spend. I do it for the thrill of finding items that I know is worth a lot to sell and helping people finish sets. Once you're past like 100,000g or 200,000g+ it's like you can't really spend it all.
    Hah yeah, i know the feeling. i sold decks at start of cata, geared up a new 85 in no time, spent alot, and remade it quick. its like a refilling pool

Just helped someone find a Leatherworker with Revered Cenarion Circle (Vanilla WoW) pieces, they had no luck on Horde side.

Last edited by Elvine; 2012-02-25 at 09:04 AM.