Time for round 2!
Endus' Elemental Auras, a complete Elemental Shaman PvE tracking package
These auras are a pre-packaged version of WeakAuras 1.4.5, complete with auras set up for everything an Elemental shaman needs to be aware of, in a small but info-rich package. Any comments or questions about WeakAuras itself is best directed at their site here (click me!), and all credit for the addon is theirs. Any updates to WeakAuras can be freely installed over the version here, it should have no effect on the functionality of these auras, and it's recommended that you update your addons regularly; I include a base package here just so you don't need to go hunting just to get it to work. I have also included SharedMedia and SharedMediaAdditionalFonts for extra customization options.
Screenshots are to the right, but don't really do it justice, since everything is animated. I'll try and grab some in-game footage in the near future if I can and provide a link.
What this package is:
What this package is NOT:
- Everything you need to effectively manage an Elemental Shaman's abilities
- Relatively small in screen real estate, so it doesn't obscure your view or require you to look all over your screen for various trackers
- Similar to the default Blizzard auras for spell tracking, for Lava Burst warnings
- Includes a text file to import just the aura for existing WeakAuras users; if you already have WeakAuras with auras set up for other classes, you'll need to import these manually as the package would overwrite your entire aura list with just these included auras
- A full shaman package. It does not currently include effects for either Resto or Enhancement, though some of them could easily be used for either with a few tweaks. I may get around to adding those, I may not.
- A full and complete tracking package. It deals only with specifically Elemental ability cooldowns. It does not include tracking for trinkets, profession abilities, or racials, or any other non-Elemental effects. These can be added by anyone who needs them, however; WeakAuras is fairly easy to edit, and you can use the existing auras as templates.
How To Install
If you do not have WeakAuras installed:
Step 1> Open the WTF folder in the package, open Account, replace "ACCOUNTNAME" with your own account name (whatever it was prior to your battle.net e-mail, check your own WTF if you need to)
Step 3> Move back out to the main EEA folder.
Step 5> Copy both the WTF and the Interface folders into your main WoW directory.
If you already have WeakAuras installed, do not install using the full package. It will overwrite your WeakAuras.lua in your SavedVariables, deleting all your existing auras. Instead;
Step 1> Open the "EEA Import File", copy the entire text block under an aura group's name
Step 2> Load up WoW, enter the game on your shaman, type /wa to bring up the configuration window.
Step 3> Click "New", and then "import", paste things over, and click "done"
Step 4> Repeat for each additional aura