Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Thats great; thanks again Endus for all your hard work.

Quick question; is the link on the first page to the new updated version or are you still working on that? Apologies if its been mentioned already but I have to set off to work in a min and didnt have time to read through the whole thing; thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Wow, completly missed this. Is it already updated for 5.0 - with Stormlash tracking, Endus? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMusic View Post
    Thats great; thanks again Endus for all your hard work.

Quick question; is the link on the first page to the new updated version or are you still working on that? Apologies if its been mentioned already but I have to set off to work in a min and didnt have time to read through the whole thing; thanks.
    To be crystal clear; this is NOT UPDATED YET. When it is updated, I'm officially renaming it (since I'm including Enh trackers, so "elemental auras" no longer makes sense), and there'll be a new post, and I'll close this thread.

I'm going to be working on it today, and it SHOULD be out by end-of-day tomorrow, unless something happens. I started commenting about the plans mostly because Levva posted that he wasn't going to be updating Shockandawe for 5.0.4 or MoP, and I wanted to give the community a heads-up about a new alternative to the trackers at least, and I moved it back over to this thread because I didn't want to ninja his thread on retiring SAA for discussing my aura package.

NOT UPDATED.

SOON

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 07:28 PM ----------

TEASER:

Elemental

Enhancement

The AS/EM tracker is in the same spot and detects what talent you've got, and will adjust each time you respec automatically. The blank spot under it is where Ascendance goes, but I have it disabled currently. Doing some final testing and tweaking, should have this up tonight or early tomorrow.

Deleted
    Thanks ahead Endus, your program has been the perfect replacement for my old power auras! Can't wait for the new version.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewmaster View Post
    Thanks ahead Endus, your program has been the perfect replacement for my old power auras! Can't wait for the new version.
    It's "ready". The Elemental stuff is tested, but I'm raiding tonight, so I probably won't get a chance to test the Enhancement stuff thoroughly until we're done. It's not MoP-ready, yet; I haven't added anything for Elemental Blast or the Earth Elemental tracker I want to include for EET. Those will be in and ready before MoP goes live, though.

Any chance for a preview download link since it's pretty much ready?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorn View Post
    Any chance for a preview download link since it's pretty much ready?
    Tomorrow!

Seriously, I'm noticing a few things not working quite right that I need to get fixed. Nothing major though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Tomorrow!

Seriously, I'm noticing a few things not working quite right that I need to get fixed. Nothing major though.
    Awesome; you da man Endus! Cheers!

Endus your aura's look sick so far cant wait to try them out. I tryed DL weak aura's to make on own cuz power aura's are still messed up but the config is alittle over my head.
    Last edited by loktargaming; 2012-08-31 at 11:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loktargaming View Post
    Endus your aura's look sick so far cant wait to try them out. I tryed DL weak aura's to make on own cuz power aura's are still messed up but the config is alittle over my head.
    One of my favorite things about WeakAuras is that it's so incredibly flexible. That means the config is a bit much, but they have decent guides on their site, and the best way to figure things out is to start fiddling with it.

I do have some relatively advanced stuff going on in this, like dynamic groups and a few custom triggers, but in general, I find WeakAuras easier to config than PowerAuras was. There's more options, but that adds greater flexibility.

I have some final testing to do this morning, but they should be available soon.

Aaand we're live, in a new post, found here; http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1188644

Locking this thread now that the new one's up.
    Last edited by Endus; 2012-08-31 at 04:28 PM.