1.2 prereleases: what are your plans on release?

I don't know about you, but after all I've heard about 1.2 and villages, it sounds like a fun challenge to seek out a village and expand it with your own custom built buildings. More villagers will come and colonize it, and you'll get a proportional amount of the guards. I'm imagining a magnificent giant kingdom so huge it incorporates the new height limits!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

sounds delicious, wonder when it's coming out :S

Deleted
    It all depends on what exactly the rules are for an npc to take over a house, I've heard it requires wooden walls, windows, and at least 1 door but I've never built wooden buildings so it's kind of putting me off if that's a requirement.

I can finally do a revamp of my copy of the cologne cathedral, which is pretty awesome without having to use the super-flat world mode and retaining some nice area! Maybe I will employ Redpower2 for detailed works as well. The huge kingdom idea sounds awesome as well! Finally we have a way to populate creative-mode areas.
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Well ive heard the world is getting 2 to 3 times higher im going to build as high as a i can and jump down from the tower.

I'm working on the foundation of an extremely large castle. Once 1.2 comes out I'll be able to add the towers to it. For now I'm using a "flat" land generation to get max height.

those iron golems are such a terrible idea... other than that, looking forward to any updates, I wish they didn't focus so much on the villages (never liked them in the first place)
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'll build my sky kingdom on my roomie's SMP server.

And I'll never play on hard mode. Enemies break doors in hard mode.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lovin the slab placement change. Gonna make my allready epic slabwork epic...err.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    I'll build my sky kingdom on my roomie's SMP server.

And I'll never play on hard mode. Enemies break doors in hard mode.
    Just the zombies. You can avoid this by using iron doors or piston doors
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    I have started renting a server for 1.2, so I have lots of plans. going to start a new map for 1.2 with the jungle biomes, and set about building the basic spawn rooms and some quests before going public

my kingdom I mentioned is taking shape, I'm expanding from the regular village, more villagers came in and my epic sky castle is underway. <3 1.2 so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    My plans for this patch will be:

1. Expend my castle
    2. Explore till I find a jungle biodome... And then burn it to the ground.
    3. Kill some cats