Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizniticus View Post
    If you're not a person that enjoys PVP fully, leveling in bg's can be difficult and frustrating. It was terribly frustrating on my arms warrior, but I learned a lot. BG's are a great way to familiarize yourself with each new skill you obtain while leveling and gives you the opportunity to master it.

Just play smart, travel with others and pick your battles. Only fight when the odds are in your favor and run away when they're not.

All I do is level in BG's. I do have heirlooms, but anyone can get these easily now. You can get similar or better quality items with dungeon runs, but it takes patience and help from guildies to do it efficiently.
    This is a perfect example on what not to do as a plate melee. If you're playing a warrior/paladin/dk you should be running in mindlessly without concern whether the fight is in your favor or not. Running away? How will you get away as a warrior without heroic leap/bladestorm? Blizzard gave warriors victory rush for a reason. You need to run into a pack of people, pop all of your cooldowns and kill as many people as you can fearlessly. Who cares if you die? Just respawn and do the same thing over and over again, putting pressure on the enemy team.

If you do this correctly, you should get top damage, top kills and top deaths.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KBWarriors View Post
    The problem is they spent so much time re-working the old world and making people's abilities and spells able to blast through the old world, they didn't care about the collateral. At the moment, I am currently leveling a Rogue and a Priest both solely in BGs and I know how frustrating lowbie BGs are.

Especially since in the beginning lowbie brackets half the roster is usually Hunters/Rogues. Twinked out 14s are looking at 1300+ life and being unstoppable killing machines.

A lot of the newer type of players would rather prefer this type of game play because one shotting is fun for some people. Me, I don't care for it but PvP leveling is just another option to level and you need very thick skin and patience to pursue this option. I definitely don't recommend sticking around lowbie PvP leveling if the lowbie bracket is annoying you It only gets worse when Rogues get their Vanish in the 20s and Hunters Aimed shot starts literally one shotting people in the 20s. I remember in the 20s on my Full BoA Disc Priest, geared Hunters could one shot people through my Disc Specced Bubble.. it wasn't exactly the most fun time.

As much as this would hurt me as well, a change I wouldn't mind is this:

"If you're wearing BoA or enchanted gear, you automatically will be queued up with the Twinks in the twink bracket. However, you may continue to gain experience while people with their experience off will not."

It would suck for those who enjoy facerolling newbies but it's an option. Or perhaps an option as to where entering BGs would scale down your BoAs to normal greens at that level but keep your experience gains the same. Either way, I honestly don't see them doing much to lowbie PvP so it's just one of those things you have to tough out.
    Not a bad shout this actually. If they can filter out peoples IL in dungeons and sure they can do it in BG's, only thing that worries me is it might boost up the waiting times again.