[Anime] Next anime to buy?

Hey MMOC-forum goers. Gots a question about what to buy next.

Here's a list of what I want to get (prices current as of this posting on rightstuf, USD):

ef ~ A Tale of Memories DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) 44.99 (it occasionally comes down to 35.99 if I decide to wait)

K-ON! DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) - Anime Legends 23.99 (not sure if i should get it before Sentai gets the licence)

Broken Blade DVD Complete Collection (Hyb) 44.99 (only 6 episodes, but ~50 min each).

Dragon Ball Z Season 4/5/6 Uncut DVD Set (Hyb) 20.99 (all 3 for 1 purchase).

My budget won't allow for much more than $70 per purchase.

Any help here would be much appreciated.

Well it depends on the type of genre your most interested in, but I recommend EF I loved that series. It was a great story with beautiful art.
    Broken Blade is also a pretty epic Mech fighter anime. The last 2 episodes are probably the most intense episodes I've seen in a long time. I would recommend it if you want so action.
    Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2012-02-25 at 05:15 PM.

I have heard very good things about both. Right now, it's sort of a toss up for me between more anime or Portal 2 for the 360. If not P2 then definitely ef and maybe season 5 of DBZ (or something in that range to get free shipping).

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for the K-ON!

Deleted
    Out of those I haven't seen ef, but enjoyed Break Blade more of the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    Go for DBZ imo.