10+ Year Old Account

Server Transfers/ Server Time zones.

Hello Forum.

Are there any plans to add server transfers?

Or Server time zones similar to wow? so you can go on a server close or the same as your irl time zone.
    Then you know ppl would be awake or asleap.

there already is Eastern and Western servers. transfers have been said to be coming soon. Australians get free transfers to their new servers around March? so maybe other transfers will come around then. (only speculation on my part)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mystik View Post
    there already is Eastern and Western servers. transfers have been said to be coming soon. Australians get free transfers to their new servers around March? so maybe other transfers will come around then. (only speculation on my part)
    That sucks, thats too little too late, all the ppl i know on the server i was playing quit but an inner circle of irl friends just got to 50 on another server i had not known they were even playing.

Deleted
    Wouldn't mind a free transfer off my current server. 12 people in fleet at prime time, sucks.

Deleted
    I hope server transfers becomes available seeing as my server is pretty dead too.
    Half the time you rarely see any level 50's on before 7 pm and after 10 pm.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    Wouldn't mind a free transfer off my current server. 12 people in fleet at prime time, sucks.
    I've spent some time meditating in my garage with the bong in hand pondering whether or not I should reroll on a high pop server for the same reason. Thankfully EA has merged servers for other games in the past, this time next year who knows what the server statuses could look like. I just don't think the customer base would wait a year to find out.

With that being said I'm not the type to wait on someone else so chances are this weekend I will find the highest pop server and make it my new home. Then if transfers open up I'll move my other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouki View Post
    Hello Forum.

Are there any plans to add server transfers?

Or Server time zones similar to wow? so you can go on a server close or the same as your irl time zone.
    Then you know ppl would be awake or asleap.
    Well I was under the impression a mechanism is in place or soon will be to copy yourself to the PTR server. I would have to assume that it could be cobbled together with some other code to support safe transfers between servers. I would hope very much this is the case. Mostly because my latest server; having hopped from one RP to another; seems to be experiencing the same problem the former did. Just checking GTN today and I had one page of bio and one and a half of scavenging mats up for sale, not a good sign.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

10+ Year Old Account
    So how about you all list the servers your on that are having low pop issues im on thana vesh, my friends went to Dark Reaper, both are empty.