Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite/Best Hangover remedies/foods?

So we went out last night for a good ol' time to a buddy's place to celebrate an audition he just aced. His neighbor came over and he makes mixed drinks like no other. So while we were all chilling, playing drunken Xbox games, and laughing like idiots, he was churning out mixed drinks that had like 2-3 shots in them. After the 4th-5th drink everyone was so gone I couldn't even keep a straight conversation with them (I was DD btw, so I didn't drink).

Now I'm stuck with a few guys and gals in the living room all whining about nausea, headache, and a big case of the munchies. Anyone have any favorites that will wake these guys up and let me go home in peace ?

I thought people learned this stuff in high school/middle school. The best remedy is time.

Deleted
    Sleeping off the booze really is the best cure. Apart from stay try to stay hydrated, I recommend Tea.

Hopefully that will teach them never to mix their drinks.

More alcohol!

Or lots of water to re-hydrate you and sleep.

I would have suggested to avoid the hangover in the first place, but since that's not possible...
    More booze?

Everything with Fat, Salt and Sugar. And a lot to drink. And under no circumstances smoke the Nicotine will make the hangover a lot worse.

Gatorade, Sausage McGriddle, Asprin (or anything else), then go back to bed. Wake up an hour later feeling normal again. Always works for me.

sounds like quite a party

but srs... the best hangover remedy is to throw up and rest while chugging/snacking on food.
    Free-To-Play is the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Liara View Post
    I would have suggested to avoid the hangover in the first place, but since that's not possible...
    More booze?
    A bunch of 21 year old college kids in a room together is quite a few hangovers ready to happen. Glad I'm not in their shoes right now. More booze sounds like a splendid idea

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, I don't know. The worst I've ever had after drinking is a dry mouth, no matter how much I drink. Never had a headache or anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letharg View Post
    Everything with Fat, Salt and Sugar. And a lot to drink. And under no circumstances smoke the Nicotine will make the hangover a lot worse.
    Yeep, this guy hit the nail on the head. Fast food and lots of water. I also have Berocca for such contingencies.

Deleted
    If they can only do 15 shots each before they fall over it sounds like quite the lightweight party.

Can anyone confirm instant ramen with a bunch of hot sauce? Currently this is what we have in stock and I don't feel like going out to buy these idiots shit haha.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace1231337 View Post
    Can anyone confirm instant ramen with a bunch of hot sauce? Currently this is what we have in stock and I don't feel like going out to buy these idiots shit haha.
    Only if you want them to feel worse with heartburn. I would do it but i can be quite cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    If they can only do 15 shots each before they fall over it sounds like quite the lightweight party.
    It is. That's why I didn't drink. I'm probably worse off than them at being a lightweight. We don't usually drink so that's probably why. This was one of those "once in a semester" things.

Deleted
    Orange Lucozade and

10+ Year Old Account
    A beer and some cold chinese food lol

10+ Year Old Account
    PHO.

Always.

A gallon of water and something warm, bready, and starchy.

Fruit and other breakfast foods won't cut it. Eat like a Southern (US) person for one meal and eat biscuits, fried foods, and other hearty things. Hot and warm is always better than cool and cold. Even if you think you won't be able to keep it down, keep at it, eventually it should settle.

Deleted
    My favorite thing is, eat a whole lemon without sugar