Guild Wars 2 character names

Hey I was wondering what kinda names the different races would be using as I roleplay and would like to make my character have a character name that fits the theme of that race.

So for example my Charr would belong to the Ash Legion so would use a warband name fitting of Ash.

Basically it's just an idea thread of people to get feedback and ideas for their character names for roleplay.

well my human ranger name is eragon bromssom my norn is Beoth Whiteman my Asura is Vytx and my char name is Roth Throatripper

In case a guideline on naming conventions is needed/wanted. http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...es-t12713.html

ahh oki

well here we go

Asura Guardian- Itikadi
    Asura Necromancer- Asher
    Asura Mesmer- Phaedo

Been playing as those three names since Spirestone's release back in 2004(Where i had a Hunter called Phaedo and a swamp jaguar called Asher)

Diggin it.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the link Tithonus. I am now going to waist the next 2 hours of my life tinkering with names. So much for getting some work done.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven