Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I have just one last question. Are there going to be possible to heal somebody/myself or it will be completly deleted from the game??? I heard that there will be NO TANK/DPS/HEAL class but somehow i cant get this. Is this going to mean that there will be only DPS??

Quote Originally Posted by Fortrond View Post
    I have just one last question. Are there going to be possible to heal somebody/myself or it will be completly deleted from the game??? I heard that there will be NO TANK/DPS/HEAL class but somehow i cant get this. Is this going to mean that there will be only DPS??
    There will be a few AoE heals, but no targeted heals. All AoE heals are on pretty long cooldowns and don't heal for too much. Every profession has a self heal, which is how you're expected to keep yourself up for the majority of the time.

Everyone gets selfhealing which is significantly more powerful than splash/boon healing from other players. There is no tank/heal/dps defined trinity like there is in WoW where one person keeps all of the enemies on him, another keeps everyone alive through the damage, and the rest just hit the boss/adds.

Aggro will use a number of checks to determine what target it will prefer such as proximity, armor class, damage done, health, etc. So if you are being targeted you will have to play defensive(warriors with a shield can block frontal attack for a short time) and/or kite/distract such as a mesmer with portals/clones.

The idea is that everyone is responsible for themselves while assisting their party members to increase the odds of success, rather than wiping because a healer is too slow or a tank is too squishy. Though I expect there to not be a lot of room for errors in explorable mode where losing other(s) may cause issues with the encounter(falling behind on adds for example).

Guild wars has its own trinity, Damage, Support and Control.

certain skills do aoe heals while it damages enemies as well.. but really be responsible for yourself and use your Utility healing skills when needed