Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Shadowpriest World #1 DD Morchok 10 HC Guide (German Language)

Dear Priests,

in this videoguide you can see our Shadowpriest claiming #1 DD Spot on Morchok HC which you can see at worldoflogs.com
    The Warlock in this video also managed to get #1 among the affliction warlocks.

Link to video: youtube.com/watch?v=XWb2JbZfD5A

Link to logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rkijd3pdci0izbnc/sum/damageDone/?s=232&e=388#Koshya

Have fun! Language spoken is unfortunately German.

be glad that you don't understand the language :-P

I see no guide...this is a very bad thread.

Here is the guide: Take a team of good dps and zerg the boss so fast that heroism is up for 25% of the fight. Pray to the rng gods that you also get 45% crit chance.
    Last edited by Derpyhooves; 2012-02-25 at 08:13 PM.

This made me lol

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

I'd be impressed if he wasn't able to hit both mobs the entire fight and still got #1......

Deleted
    not sure if serious...

oh my god so bad, clicker, horribly commentary (i can actually speak german) this guy is just rly bad.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly View Post
    oh my god so bad, clicker, horribly commentary (i can actually speak german) this guy is just rly bad.
    haters gonna hate
    he is one hell of a shadow, never seen one close to this. if you think you can keep up with this, how about you post a vid / log of your gameplay. if you beat him you have earned the right to flame and to sweaten the deal i might be inclined to give you 10k gold

Quote Originally Posted by Naryo View Post
    haters gonna hate
    he is one hell of a shadow, never seen one close to this. if you think you can keep up with this, how about you post a vid / log of your gameplay. if you beat him you have earned the right to flame and to sweaten the deal i might be inclined to give you 10k gold

http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/.../shant%C3%A1l/

here you go, its so hard standing still entire fight double dotting between the bosses instead moving to the crystal!
    all of my ranks are actually done playing properly instead of mindlessly dpswhoring
    Last edited by brolly; 2012-02-26 at 01:27 PM.
    Main: Shantál <Apex>- EU-Al'akir 13/13 HC since Feb 15th '11; 7/7 HC since Aug 18th '11; 8/8 HC since Jan 3rd '12
    Alts: Zeroday <Apex>- EU-Al'akir / Vitiation <Apex>- EU-Al'akir

Shantál vs Alysrazor HEROIC solo [click]

Deleted
    haters gonna hate
    Im sorry, I have to agree with Brolly on this one. This is actually painful to watch. Regardless of if he's rank1 or not.

Deleted
    haters gonna hate
    You never seen a Shadow like that? Just because he pulls big numbers doesn't mean he is good. I hate people who fanboy others just because of numbers.

Deleted
    Best Demark Dealer World 1
    WTF ist "Demark" ? Is it damage? If yes, why is it called like that?

lol at the end he says "it was a great video, a great guide, and a lot of people can learn from watching this..."
    Last edited by mmocc9639e0326; 2012-02-26 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    well guys i like how you keep on flaming and hating, but please try to keep it constructive. Tell me why you think he is a good / mediocore / bad player. I even tell my 3rd graders to use arguments when there is a quarrel.
    and always remember, it's juuuuuust a game.

"Demark" is the German word for damage

It's more like a proof the guy is a complete douche. The whole commentary on the video can basically be summarized as him saying every few seconds: "i am da best".

Further the "guide" is completely missing, he's showing of how he achieved high damage numbers (oh great multi dotting and 30%+ hero uptime), while letting his raid handle the remaining encounter.

no it's not. the german word would be "Schaden". "Demark" does not exist as a word, with the nearest being maybe D-Mark...

The dps you do on morchok depends alot more on the way you do the boss than actual skill.

Deleted
    well guys i like how you keep on flaming and hating, but please try to keep it constructive. Tell me why you think he is a good / mediocore / bad player. I even tell my 3rd graders to use arguments when there is a quarrel.
    and always remember, it's juuuuuust a game.

If you can tell me one reason for why you think he is good except his numbers.