Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Jesus christ, go away, jackass.
    Thanks man

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 01:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gerbosk8 View Post
    Great guides Tyroune! Glad to see another protection posting videos and showing the tanking community how to tank! Say hi to Cambrian for me. :P

enjoi
    Thanks for watching my video bro, and I will say hi to cambrian =)

---------- Post added 2012-02-28 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Burchoid View Post
    What's "TundaClap?"
    lol srry for the pronunciation , I'm Cuban. thanks for watching my video.

"hey I'm about to get shit on" lolol love that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    "hey I'm about to get shit on" lolol love that.
    hahaha thanks for watching my video, means alot to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tyrotank View Post
    hahaha thanks for watching my video, means alot to me.
    Yeah man I really liked em what's the unitframes addon you're using if you don't mind me asking btw? Looks a little cleaner than xperl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifeanychukwu View Post
    Yeah man I really liked em what's the unitframes addon you're using if you don't mind me asking btw? Looks a little cleaner than xperl.
    I use for target frames Ouf Nivaya and for the raid frames grid, and I use kgpanels to make custom panels around my chat/action bars/omen/skada/etc

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Jesus christ, go away, jackass.
    I cant wait for your video aswell : > After all, you have some pretty good logs... sorry can't keep a straight face ^^

And I find this deeply offensive : (
    Last edited by mmocae83d35844; 2012-02-29 at 08:33 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Waaaay too much bashing in this thread....please stop it -.-

Good stuff on your videos man, it initially may of rubbed some people the wrong way with how you presented it but it is still something good you are doing for the community which I always appreciate. Keep up the good work!

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post

Good stuff on your videos man, it initially may of rubbed some people the wrong way with how you presented it but it is still something good you are doing for the community which I always appreciate. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks for this comment man, it really means alot to me.

Your videos are not available for mobile platforms (in Finland atleast). You might want to fix it ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post

What he said :P While I don't have a problem with people doing things for the community and do actually really appreciate it because I think there is alot more that could be done, it was merely the way it was presented and the content, the sentiment I do apprecaite:P

---------- Post added 2012-02-29 at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    Your videos are not available for mobile platforms (in Finland atleast). You might want to fix it ^^
    Now thats just nitpicking = P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirv3s View Post
    =( man.... I dont even know how to fix dat. I guess ill have to do some research. srry for dat.

Deleted
    Nice videos except the kiting part is a bit strange, i kite the mobs alone - just ran a normal elipse... and you should constantly apply thunder clap and demoshout to them... furthermore, i would be nice for newer raiders to let them know where you use your raidcooldowns like raidwall and rallying cry.

Quote Originally Posted by Taithyqt View Post
    Nice videos except the kiting part is a bit strange, i kite the mobs alone - just ran a normal elipse... and you should constantly apply thunder clap and demoshout to them... furthermore, i would be nice for newer raiders to let them know where you use your raidcooldowns like raidwall and rallying cry.
    Raid-wide cooldowns obviously depend on the class composition of your raid.
    Otherwise a good series of guides!

10+ Year Old Account
    I uploaded my first guide, Heroic Zon'ozz which I forgot to put on here. Thanks

Deleted
    Nice vids Tyro,
    Just checked your armory too, and you've got too much CTC coverage (some 2% too much). Any reason why, or you just didn't bother, cause you've cleared everything already anyways ? ; )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    Nice vids Tyro,
    Just checked your armory too, and you've got too much CTC coverage (some 2% too much). Any reason why, or you just didn't bother, cause you've cleared everything already anyways ? ; )
    Thanks for Watching Kebess. I go over the cap, so when I use Mirror of Broken Images for Zon'ozz/Yorsahj and Stay of Execution for Madness I dont fall below the cap. Also, I dont bother using mastery food anymore, I just go with dodge food.

10+ Year Old Account
    New video up, Trinket choices for Dragon Soul. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Great to see another warrior tank contributing.

Enjoyed watching your guides and opinion on trinket choices for Dragon Soul, nice one man.

On another topic what addon are you using which seems to show a blue shield on your screen when shield wall is activated by the way? I'm liking the look of it and definetly want it on my UI.

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by T18Z; 2012-03-11 at 04:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by T18Z View Post
    Great to see another warrior tank contributing.

Enjoyed watching your guides and opinion on trinket choices for Dragon Soul, nice one man.

On another topic what addon are you using which seems to show a blue shield on your screen when shield wall is activated by the way? I'm liking the look of it and definetly want it on my UI.

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks for watching T18Z , I really appreciate the good feedback and the addon is power auras.*