Page 1 of 2
LastLast

YOU are the raid boss... Will you be a pushover? Or the wall?

A bunch of level 70's, 25 man raid, vs. you, a level 85 Prot Warrior (In my case). You have all the talents, moves, abilities, CD's, trinkets you have now. Will you be taken down through strategy, CC, and a well planned out attack plan? Or will you conquer any guilds raid group that tries to down you for epic, fat, lootz.

Personally, If I were a raid boss, I'd have around 230k health (buffed) and with all my tank CD's and damage (can't crit the tanks though) I feel as if week after week I'd conquer any guilds proud enough to think they have the strategy to down me. Eventually though, I shall be taken down... Only a matter of time after all eh?

EDIT: I guess I should of mentioned that by being 85 you have all those talents, health pool, skills, etc. but you are only a skull to them (3 levels higher) and their hit chance is how it was normally then. Get hit cap, gg. If the tanks are uncrittable then it could possibly be healed through and or mitigated through internal/external cooldowns. Now going for the healers and clothies, that is just cheap
    Last edited by FTW; 2012-02-25 at 10:54 PM.

If I was a raid boss, I would go right for their healers. I will be invincible.

But 25 70's vs an 85? I don't think it will be too hard to take you down.

Quote Originally Posted by zyx View Post
    I would go right for their healers. I will be invincible.
    I would rip your name off and tack it right onto the end of my name. Zyz will then be invincible-r.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wall, a level 70 would have such a high miss chance against a lvl 85.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, the concept is so terribad. You can one shot the main tank with no problem...

Deleted
    Bunch of lvl 70s vs Feral Cat? GG your raid just got owned by Swipe...

43% damage reduction from resi? Check
    Improved Recuperate for 6% more damage reduction and healing? Check
    Combat readiness / cloak for damage reduction? Check
    Evasion? Check
    Preperation + glyph? Check
    PvP trinket to avoid long stuns or fears? Check
    Ability to one shot healers at the start of the fight from stealth? Check
    Forcing raid to stack due to smokebomb? Check
    Fan of Knives for if they do so? Check
    Recuperate doing almost 6k healing per 3 seconds forcing a raid dps of 2k to negate it (4650 pre resi)? Check

Sounds like I'd be a giant progression cockblock. If we go with buffed stats it gets even worse

10+ Year Old Account
    Multi-Shot... Did I win?

To be perfectly honest, in my PvP gear on my hunter, I probably could just aoe them down.

If it worked out the way it would be implemented into WoW, where you would be a Skull Target (3 levels above the characters) and a 25 man raid came knocking at your door steps, they would kill you in around 30 to 45 seconds. Seeing as 5 man heroic bosses had roughly 120k HP and Attunemen from Kara had 265,000. You wouldn't stand a chance. But as someone had already said if you were 15 levels higher you would one shot the tank and pretty much be unstoppable.

Anyone have the urge to arrange a level 70 raid against 1 level 85 now though? Would be fun to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    feral druid, i'd either stay kitty, tigers fury berserk + swipe spam and boom, all dead :P (dash around for the casters)

or beserk in bear form, mangle spam, same deal

i'm 15 levels higher, their spells would never hit me, nor any cc, if they get lucky, that luck only lasts them for what, 1 cc

I'd be on a very small ledge and start of with Typhoon right as i'm being pulled. Raid? I don't see any raid. Time to reset, i guess.

Level 85 holy paladin. I'll just run around healing myself and /laughing at them till there healers oom. Then I'll kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSystm View Post
    Anyone have the urge to arrange a level 70 raid against 1 level 85 now though? Would be fun to watch.
    I already am

---------- Post added 2012-02-25 at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by FallenSystm View Post
    I already am.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4079624270#1

Demo Lock + Felguard ? check
    immolation aura hellfire while movin and felstorm
    I WIN button check

as an 85 moonkin unless they killed me in a stunlock, whole raid dies in 3s

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't attack tanks. GG

PLUS! "BONESTO...... i mean BLADESTORM!"

"Foolsss... Kill the one in the dress!" - Nefarian during Rend event in UBRS.

That would simply prove me victorious.

10+ Year Old Account
    dumb idea is dumb. Your going to one shot them with the gap b/t damage and health. Plus they have hardly any chance to hit you before mitigation.

I would be the biggest road block in history.

Going for the healers right away, their only chance would be to take me down before I killed all 25 of em. Good luck with that.

edit : there is a video on youtube of a lvl 60 who got into a lvl 20-29 BG by a bug. It's a massacre. THat's what I would be as raid boss
    Last edited by Twoflower; 2012-02-25 at 11:34 PM.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Do you really want to know the outcome?
    If I was the boss, you'd probably find a way solo me. You know why? Because you're a death knight! And you know what death knights are cool at, healing. But you know something that you cant do, jump and stomp on peoples heads. I would know, I kill turtles for a living .
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2012-02-26 at 02:31 AM.