Heroic Zon'ozz Raid comp question!

So my guild is currently 3/8HM 10 man , Were moving onto zon'ozz progression Heroic ofcourse and were wodering how we would go about handeling this black phase with this comp

Tank - DK
    heals - Sham , Pally , Druid
    dps - Spriest , Fire mage, Survival hunter , feral druid , rogue , ret pally ,

What would be the best strat we could possibly use with this raid comp?

Thanks.

Deleted
    We recently killed Zon'ozz for the first time, and the waywe did it was just by putting every single dps into the flail(s) and the eye adds that spawned, leaving Zon'ozz to be tanked next to the Claw add with our Dk tank aoeing for threat on both and pummeling dps into the claw.

After all the eyes were down we just mashed into Zon'ozz again and aoe the claw down.
    Speaking as a mage I just cast a blast wave and spread my dots as Zon'ozz is tanked ontop of the claw.

Your comp is nearly identical to ours, although we have a warlock instead of an spriest, and a disc priest instead of a holy pally

What we do for Black Phase, have the DK tank immediately go to the Big claw. He needs to stand directly under it or else it will spit others in melee after black phase is over. Our disc priest kept him up.

Melee group went to the left, killing flail first and then circling towards the middle killing the eyes, then get on Zonozz
    Ranged group went right, stood in a predetermined spot, and again killed the flail first, then DPSing the eyes on at a time until they reached the middle (by the middle, I mean near where the portal is).
    Our druid healer went with melee, because they can heal while moving. Shaman healer went ranged, since AoE heals can be done since they are standing still.

Each black phase make sure and use an AoE healing/tank cooldown. Our feral druid pops Mass Regen (4pc set) during 1st black phase, etc.

After black phase, your combat rogue + blood DK should easily be able to cleave down the big claw before next black phase. All other DPS should ignore it.

And there you go, have fun