Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently Malaysia does not count as a Asia-Pacific location, so I don't qualify for the free-transfer. Great.
    I'm sure as hell not paying for the transfer. Bought a 60 day game-time to show my support for the game but they really are getting on my nerves now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sondok View Post
    Oceanic Servers go live 10pm AEDT here in Australia:

Dalborra – PvE
    Gav Daragon – RP-PvE
    Master Dar'Nala – PvP

Character transfer emails supposed to go out later in the week.
    Hmm Dalbora or Gav Daragon for me
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

10+ Year Old Account
    From the FAQ:

When will I be able to transfer my characters to another server/region?

Qualified players in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore, will be offered one-time free character transfers to Asia Pacific servers for a limited time period in late April. No specific date has been confirmed at this time. We will be sending an email to all qualified players by early March with more details. Stay tuned to www.StarWarsTheOldRepublic.com for more information
    Late April???

Quote Originally Posted by sondok View Post
    From the FAQ:

Late April???
    Loooooooooooooool.

Good job Bioware.
    Last edited by vizzle; 2012-02-29 at 01:03 PM.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

16ms ping instead of 150-200ms, very happy. Now just need the transfers to occur

Deleted
    Still no word on legacy levels being transferred? I wouldn't cry over the name not being transferred but losing all my legacy levels would piss me off something rotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalek View Post
    16ms ping instead of 150-200ms, very happy. Now just need the transfers to occur
    Only 1 character transfer, so you'll be leaving all your alts behind.

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Only 1 character transfer, so you'll be leaving all your alts behind.
    Where do they say it's only one character?

Quote Originally Posted by gabrield View Post
    Where do they say it's only one character?
    Mm, I read that wrong. Carry on

80ms from Perth on the realms

DELICIOUS

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Mm, I read that wrong. Carry on
    I just got the email regarding the transfers and the wording really is open to interpretation.

FAQ: Qualified players in Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, or Singapore, will be offered one-time free character transfers to Asia Pacific servers for a limited time period in late April.

EMAIL: You qualify for a one-time, free character transfer to our Asia Pacific servers. This transfer is targeted for late April and we will be sending you additional information on howto request your transfer in the coming weeks.