Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    49. Good lord I'm awful. Although I only use my pointer finger to type, ever. It's not very effecient, but, hey.

EDIT: 62. Woo! I feel accomplished.

Visit the Typing Test and try!
    Last edited by Solarflair; 2012-02-26 at 06:39 PM.
    #TeamHunter

Improvement!

Quote Originally Posted by ThargixEchoes View Post
    We are talking about the english version.... Different languages have shorter/ longer words than others :/
    I stated that it was in Norwegian from the start, didn't I?

I got 134 WPM on the english version, anyway, the english doesn't have ÆØÅ so I wouldn't say the english version is any harder than the Norwegian one.
    Last edited by Santoh; 2012-02-26 at 06:50 PM.

Just so you know, these are always really easy to forge, but I dont think anyone cares enough to do that (example )

But highest I could manage was 130. I used to be around 140-145, I've dropped D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unspecified View Post
    Just so you know, these are always really easy to forge, but I dont think anyone cares enough to do that (example )

But highest I could manage was 130. I used to be around 140-145, I've dropped D:
    You'd be surprised what people will do to impress anonymous users online.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gnomage View Post
    You'd be surprised what people will do to impress anonymous users online.
    Fair point, well if people care enough they can just video themselves or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    80, I never learned to type properly though and use a really weird all over the keyboard type of typing. Its not 2 fingers yet its no where near proper.

I do most of the typing with my left hand and my index and middle finger and occasionally my ring finger for the letter Q and W.

I O P J K L N M are all done exclusively with my index finger on my right hand which means if I get a word with several of those letters my typing plummets, such as the word plummet.

Deleted
    88.. but gotta say this does make your head spin when you have been drinking!

10+ Year Old Account

First time through. Much higher than I expected!

words per mintute

This isn't really a great comparison test, since it's all random words that also have no connection to each other. Sometimes you get really easy words, sometimes they're a bit tougher to string together. It will artificially inflate some numbers and some will get hosed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post
    80, I never learned to type properly though and use a really weird all over the keyboard type of typing. Its not 2 fingers yet its no where near proper.

I do most of the typing with my left hand and my index and middle finger and occasionally my ring finger for the letter Q and W.

I O P J K L N M are all done exclusively with my index finger on my right hand which means if I get a word with several of those letters my typing plummets, such as the word plummet.
    lol, I learned to type with video games. awd and mop are my "home keys. Left pinky on shift, right pinky on enter. Kinda wonky, but I type 100 WPM average, so it's not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Gnomage View Post
    lol, I learned to type with video games. awd and mop are my "home keys. Left pinky on shift, right pinky on enter. Kinda wonky, but I type 100 WPM average, so it's not terrible.
    Same, I taught myself to type many years ago and I use right pinky on shift, left on the home row. I also use the right shift key to capitalize everything. I don't think I have ever used the left shift key. Ever.

Deleted
    59 WPM, 293 points.