Thread: Round 2

Round 2

Hey guys, I've been here before but I've finally singled down all of the choices i previously had to two computers but i can't decide between them.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152307

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834152293

The first is a 15in and the second is a 17in. They are both by MSI and from what i can tell other and things such as different keyboards and screen size they are very similar. Basically before i put my final order in I am wondering if there is really a difference or if it is just preference. I like them both i happen to like the smaller one a little more and i don't know how much if would change play style. If i had to i could always pick up a monitor to play on.

Really i'm just kind of lost, but since it will also be a college computer i figured the 15in would be better due to the lighter weight and to me the case is very sleek and clean.

The 17in could still be used in this fashion but the extra screen may come in handy in some places...So i'm stuck at an crossroad here.

Opinions and Ideas much appreciated!

Thanks all

If you are going to take it to class go with the 15". You don't want to carry around a giant and heavy laptop. Get a monitor for your desk and use it if you want a larger monitor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, get the 15".

I have a 17.3", and I thought it'd be fine for carrying around, but it's much heavier and more annoying than you think it will be. It's amazing the difference between the two. I still love and prefer my laptop, since I do gaming on it more often than not, but for mostly class / portable computer, go with a 15".

Just put in my order, Thanks guys. I did get the 15" in the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan67100 View Post
    Just put in my order, Thanks guys. I did get the 15" in the end
    Awesome, grats! New computers are so exciting!