Thread: New Choices!

New Choices!

So i am wondering what class will be great for arena in 3's and 2's with a mage and be very fun and have alot of choices in raiding! Please give me answers and opinions

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Priest for what you're asking..
    Priests - disc usually for pvp. possibly shadow
    - holy gerenerally for PvE disc is good as well, shadow is very high dps

Paladin - Holy paladin Extremely OP (in my respective opinion) in both PvE and PvP
    - Prot generally the best tanks for 'most' fights (in my opinion of course) TERRIBLE PVP, no chance really in doing it.
    - Ret - really high burst in PvP, can heal half your health with WoG. They can be good dps in PvE as well.

I don't really know all the good comps for a good PvP team anymore other than I see Paladins in almost every one of them. Priests are in Fear comps with warlocks...

Yeah i have a paladin but i was looking to level a new class i think i will do priest, thank you

Rogue or priest are you best bets. Rogue/mage provide way faster matches then priest/mage.

Level a druid , im leveling a druid currently and having a blast doing it , the mobility and the huge amount of ability available to a druid is simply amazing , + you can either tank in pve , heal or dps and Feral is pretty decent in any arena team and very OP in BGS.