Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Grats! I have given up. Farmed it for 1 year i think and didn't get it.

Got him on about my 6th try

Deleted
    Finally got mine yesterday on 130-ish try :P Damn i was reliefed to see it drop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got mine 2 days ago, probably killed him around 20 or so times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I was around my 35th kill. I was so happy to get that mount finally.

my rogue got it on the 54th run

just wanted to see for shit and gigs if i could get it on my new MoP main before the account wide mounts ( so she doesn't get the ''achievement earned by .... '' label on it ) and it dropped on the 2nd run lol

Deleted
    Mine dropped last week aswell. i think it was my 30-40th kill and i had given up on the mount for some time. Then i needed The Fel Barrier from Mana Tombs and i decided to just go kill Anzu fast when i was in the area, and then it dropped. Its just awesome.

Deleted
    I got raven lord on my fifth try.. still I think I was lucky to get rivendares horsie in first run :P

10+ Year Old Account
    98 Kills on my Death Knight and nothing, 6 kills on my Warrior, RNG ftw!

I farmed about 8 of them prior to hearing about account wide mounts. One i got the first run, a couple others within about 20 runs and the rest were like 60 runs plus. Couple toons I RAFed with friends I just left outside of sethekk halls, did their run daily cause I loved that mount, and logged off. I would recommend killing the last boss like I did each time. It allowed me to easily track which run I was on :]

10+ Year Old Account
    142runs, then I got it.
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    gratz! i did 20-25 run before taking mine

Raven Lord took me eight months to get. It finally dropped the day after patch 4.0.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail

I got mine on my first attempt, but it was more rage inducing as I'd been trying to get my blue proto for 100~ days by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed it for a while, then got the raptor from ZG and realized how fucking annnoying the raptor bob is while running. Haven't used the raptor since and never went back to try and get the raven lord.

Worst. Mount. Animation. EVER.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2012-08-07 at 07:21 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    GZ, got mine after about 35 runs but GZ all the same!

Deleted
    gz, but i can not really see a reason to post it here.

Finally got mine a couple days ago. Took me 223 attempts!

Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    All these people who seem to be trying to stroke their epeen by boldly stating how few kills it took... I got mine after 0 kills as it was in my CtA bag. Do I win?

In all seriousness, congrats OP. There's definitely stuff that I want that took ages to get (or I never did); I think everyone has at least one of those sorts of items. Congrats on finally getting yours!
    I got baron rivendares mount on my first CTA. Was farming it for years on my shaman (got exalted with dawn back in vanilla) never had it drop then cta goes whoop!

still no raven lord will continue to try

Grats took me far to long to get mine :C

If you're looking to recapture nostalgia.. It's not going to happen.