Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow White View Post
    Would you keep your wow subscription running if you spent all your game time in GW2 though?
    There are no raids in GW2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Elite Dynamic Events, however, there are.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

I dont think Blizzard really has to worry about people getting bored of D3 and thus swapping to GW2 when it comes out. Even if they released D3 like 3 months before GW2... D3's following is going to be so heavily engrained it will be immovable. The people that are going to make up the D3 community will still be playing D3, its going to be a great game. Now they might buy GW2 as well (I know I will!), but they arent moving from D3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Elite Dynamic Events, however, there are.
    Elite Dynamic Events, or pummeling at Deathwings Jaw... Decisions decisions. :P

Closing this. There was already a discussion about this that ended up getting a bit out of hand. That keep the discussion on GW2, not what Blizzard or another company may or may not be doing with their games.