Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    lmao, Dubstep Cleave....

On my server i got people running around saying crispy chicken cleave and potato wedge cleave...

Quote Originally Posted by Cantofish View Post
    I just lost against a cleave cleave today (Warrior/warrior)
    Am I doing this right?

OT: if you're being serious, burn the shaman with the priest Ccd
    \

That's Blender Cleave bro.

Shangai Cleave?
    Oh, I didnt know that Jackie Chan, Owen Wilson and Lucy Liu were playing Warcraft!

who said it was ok to rename double healer to shanghai cleave?
    who said it was ok to name your retarded bastard child of shadowcleave and lsd2.0 dubstep cleave?
    You don't get to make up names if you need help progressing past 2k.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furykin View Post
    who said it was ok to rename double healer to shanghai cleave?
    who said it was ok to name your retarded bastard child of shadowcleave and lsd2.0 dubstep cleave?
    You don't get to make up names if you need help progressing past 2k.
    Who said he made up those names?
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    I've been running Shanghai Cleave and we keep having trouble when we're running into Dubstep cleave.

Generally, we try to CC the Shaman or Priest and burn down the Warrior
    Dubstep Cleave = Warlock, Unholy DK, Boomkin

Shanghai = Disc Priest, Resto Shammy, Warrior.
    I know we aren't supposed to call people trolls but this one is pretty clear. He made up silly names to get people to rage but mixed them up. He said he's playing against Dubstep, then proceeds to talk about the enemy classes on the Shanghai team. Seems like either a troll or a parody to me.

this thread is the exact reason i hate pvpers,

Quote Originally Posted by Bingles View Post
    I know we aren't supposed to call people trolls but this one is pretty clear. He made up silly names to get people to rage but mixed them up. He said he's playing against Dubstep, then proceeds to talk about the enemy classes on the Shanghai team. Seems like either a troll or a parody to me.
    lol, you actually got him pretty good there.

OP is the guy that makes all the joke pvp videos where he acts like he's awesome at low ranks. Soooooo......

Haha so much win in this thread, I know the OP is a troll but im seriously lol'ing at some of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel I am like the only person in the world who doesn't understand what the hell cleaves are. And I've been playing since beginning of TBC

Quote Originally Posted by Warlight View Post
    I feel I am like the only person in the world who doesn't understand what the hell cleaves are. And I've been playing since beginning of TBC
    A cleave is a team that relies on raw damage and a few unbreakable CC's as opposed to a team that wins by executing a CC chain on the enemy healer but can have their chain messed up by damaging the wrong target. The point of a cleave team is to pump as much damage on as many targets as possible, whereas a team like RMP would lose playing like that.

African turtle cleave is best cleave

Yes it actually exists, too bad it is actually shit now

Quote Originally Posted by Pfeff View Post
    And this is why pvp in wow is no longer fun
    THIS is why? Not the barely balanced classes and ungodly amount of CC?

Deleted
    Dubstep Cleave = Warlock, Unholy DK, Boomkin (WUB (wub wub wub))

Shanghai = Disc Priest, Resto Shammy, Warrior.
    according to my current PvP knowledge Warlock UH DK Boomkin does not have a healer so isn't viable in any way.
    Shanghai cleave as you call it is infact used to be called boring cleave and isn't viable past 1.8k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    if there old players, would it be a Cleave-age ?
    A Shanghai Cleave is this where you facing several gold farmers ?
    ADubstep cleave is this where they all run round shouting "woooob wob wob wob WooooB" ?

Honestly, why cant people just say the class or spec they go against instead of making up some stupid name which only they and there friends would understand
    Hey Bro, need your help fighting this frozen icecube cleave.....
    lmao someone actually bought shadowfang dagger for 190k???

on topic... CC warrior priest, drop the shaman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Haha so much win in this thread, I know the OP is a troll but im seriously lol'ing at some of these.
    Like it as well...get ready for all the panda-something cleave in MoP

Deleted
    lol these names...

and re: dispel cleave, isn't one of the mods running this at like 2.5k? lord knows how with a warrior, but ...

Quote Originally Posted by Taronar View Post
    according to my current PvP knowledge Warlock UH DK Boomkin does not have a healer so isn't viable in any way.
    Shanghai cleave as you call it is infact used to be called boring cleave and isn't viable past 1.8k
    Triple dps teams are actually viable. The amount of dmg you put out and the amount of cc that team has...

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    that sounds more like a zoidburg cleave :\

You just won the internet, I'll be sending you the deed.

From now on warrior/unholy/boomkin will be known as Zoidburg cleave. Start using it people!
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    From now on warrior/unholy/boomkin will be known as Zoidburg cleave. Start using it people!
    What?! I already patented that to be named "LOMZOMFGWTFBBQCLEAVESRUSKKTNX"...