Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Youre lucky the dk didnt kill you and your teamate cause then you might have cried and came here and told us about it...Maybe try LFR I heard its quite easy :x

I am shocked you got his partner down if you couldn't beat him 2 v 1. You going into arena and complaining is like someone going into heroics or raids in blue pvp gear and getting upset when they cannot keep up.

In all honesty I feel worse for the DK who had to wait for 45 min+ because 2 of you couldn't kill him.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i dont really understand why that question is directed at me?

---------- Post added 2012-02-27 at 02:12 AM ----------

if the DK was /dancing, surely it would be extra easy to beat him?
    He wasn't directing anything at you. He quoted your post and then made another statement as emphasis.

Did you really expect the GM to do anything just because you couldn't win?

You really should have just listened to him and quit. It's not like you were going to win anyways, and he probably could have killed you had he wanted to.

well yea it was prety much out of frustration /: sorry

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Did you really expect the GM to do anything just because you couldn't win?

You really should have just listened to him and quit. It's not like you were going to win anyways, and he probably could have killed you had he wanted to.
    This.. But they really should delete the 2s bracket already. or remove tank classes from arena. Pretty sure they nerfed WOG for prot pallys because of that.. =_=
    and this is gonna be bad quick, inbefore mod closing this / infractions

In my opinion blood dks should be banned from 2's fought double blood the other day killed both of them but they still did at least 20x their health pool worth of healing got retarded at points. To anyone thinking they got out played it's hard to burn threw cds never die getting kited to crap and still live cause that skill and not just rolling your face across a keyboard. I remember dueling this blood dk on my warrior he was under geared and was arrogant almost beat me but the ego he had. Like he played semi well just got kited during his important cds but still lived forever its really annoying gawd. Really wish they would remove that spec

What class were you? My friend and I (Disc/Sub) beat 2 blood DK in arena after about 20 minutes. You can definitely win if you're able to prevent the DK from Death Striking most of the time, either with CCs or LoS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm surprised that a GM responded within the 45 minute window of the match starting. Normally it's a while afterwards for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    I'm surprised that a GM responded within the 45 minute window of the match starting. Normally it's a while afterwards for me.
    Lol, you report much while you are in the arena?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you could leave? but you should really get some pvp gear before going into arena...
    Why? The fastest way to gear up is to begin grinding CPs immediately and he isn't complaining that he lost a game - he's complaining that at least one little fucking douchebag was playing a spec specifically designed to grief specific team comps.

I agree with the GM's decision but don't act like the blood DK wasn't being a fucking douche. You don't play a spec like Blood unless you specifically want to piss people off.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    You sound like a bad to me
    Also, stop QQing because you can't 2V1 a DK

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why? The fastest way to gear up is to begin grinding CPs immediately and he isn't complaining that he lost a game - he's complaining that at least one little fucking douchebag was playing a spec specifically designed to grief specific team comps.

I agree with the GM's decision but don't act like the blood DK wasn't being a fucking douche. You don't play a spec like Blood unless you specifically want to piss people off.
    Or you know, they might play it because they like durable classes and prefer Blood over the other tanking classes? Playing a rogue or a mage which you can never catch as a melee seems more akin to grieving than Blood DK's annoying as they are.

Hi I can't beat this guy. Please make him lose dear GM, so I get undeserved points. Thank you.

That's what I read.

F'n hilarious

Seriously the GM has rules he needs to follow, he can't make exceptions just for you.

And now you see why they are always so bogged down.
    "An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

Have u ever heard about forefeit teams? this is how it works ( 1 healer + 1 healer) =2 healers... que for 2v2 uuuhm yarr u cant kill them.... (skilled healers) and the plan is to win because the opposing team forfeits... ive meet 1 of theese teams we had a laugh in the sewer arena me and my freind sat there chilling with 2x paladin healers nice screenshoot indeed. my freind logged his second acount and even talked to them but guess what!!!! 1 of the paladins disconnected after 20mins and we won mohahahahahahahahahhaahhaa

Bad english? i dont care just place some ,,,,,...... wherever u want gl hf <3

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Dont expect much sympathy when you was 2v1 against a blood DK, also if your rating was so low just leave you wouldn't even lose any rating..

Deleted
    Shocking that you would ask those questions to a GM because you dont have the exp/gear to kill 1 player with 2.
    Even more shocking that you would post it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm well they cannot do much agains it. The match is still "fair" in a sense... Was that DK me, by any chance?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Castozor View Post
    Or you know, they might play it because they like durable classes and prefer Blood over the other tanking classes? Playing a rogue or a mage which you can never catch as a melee seems more akin to grieving than Blood DK's annoying as they are.
    You don't take tanks into an arena match because they're useless there, especially after the vengeance nerfs. You only take them to grief melee teams.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow