Deleted

Void Shifting MC*ed targets

As the tittle sais

Imagine being low on health, getting a MC off on a high hp target. Press Void Shift - instant pressure!
    Right now u can get an instant heal off on mc'd oponents.
    Could this be a move? should be a move if not?

well, if it was possible, I guess it could be a move.
    One note though. To make void shift effective in the situation, the priest should be at a low health when he/she is casting MC. That would mean the spriest is either getting focused or has dots on him and the healer cant keep up. It would be tricky to use :/

Deleted
    well id say, for the benefit it produces, it Should be tricky to use

Instant pressure until it wears off. Then you're dead.

MC + VS is a huge gamble.

It is very likely, that it'll only work on team or raid members. Yes, you can hit MC'd targets with instants, but just as LoF is an exception, Void Shift is going to be an exception as well.

Sure it wont be possible. Blizzard is not allowing their players to use some cool things besides those bugs with SWD which they just has been lazy to fix.

You probably won't be able to do this on your own MC targets.
    But I don't see why it shouldn't work on enemy MC targets.

The real question is, will it work on faction leaders?

When the alliance scum hits Garrosh, and as a lowly priest I find myself dead in the throne room....
    ... do I corpse run, respawn rigth behind him and void swap my health with his?

And more importantly, do I want to save or kill him through this action?

*This message was brought to you by the Peacebloom-Abasic Campfire 2012 campaign support group*
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arazen View Post
    It is very likely, that it'll only work on team or raid members. Yes, you can hit MC'd targets with instants, but just as LoF is an exception, Void Shift is going to be an exception as well.
    But if its such a huge gamble, as someone stated, wouldnt that then be something that spoke to it not being an exception?

Furthermore i cant seem to see how long this effect lasts, but if u are at 25% allready and dropping, theres only benefits from this since ull recieve that 25% heal when it does wear off?

It won't be possible. At least, not with one priest. You can't cast any other spells while channeling MC.

If it's possible, it would require a second priest to cast void shift on an MCed player. I don't see this as being allowed though, and even if it is, it's not even remotely viable.

Quote Originally Posted by scandore8472 View Post
    It won't be possible. At least, not with one priest. You can't cast any other spells while channeling MC.

If it's possible, it would require a second priest to cast void shift on an MCed player. I don't see this as being allowed though, and even if it is, it's not even remotely viable.
    Due to latency the target remains 'friendly' for a fraction of a second after breaking MC. You can cast a Renew, or shield, or buff them to try it yourself.

It's the same reason as to why after breaking MC you need to hold for a split second before fearing, else it won't work

Quote Originally Posted by hikamiro View Post
    Due to latency the target remains 'friendly' for a fraction of a second after breaking MC. You can cast a Renew, or shield, or buff them to try it yourself.

It's the same reason as to why after breaking MC you need to hold for a split second before fearing, else it won't work
    They have fixed specific spells from working with this, Leap of Faith used to work but no longer does.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.