Thread: ElvUI tweaks

ElvUI tweaks

I have posted over on the ElvUI forums about this also, but might get a quicker response here. basically what im looking to do is move the bar that shows up for special fights, like Heroic Majordomo to show his concentration bar for us, move it from its current location in the top middle down to the Left chat window where it was back in v2.x

/moveele I believe, at least that did it in the version I used before.

Negative, doesn't work

Thanks for the suggestion though.

Press the C on your minimap button (right beside the Friends section). In the ElvUI config screen click on Toggle Anchors. The button you're looking for is called BossButton.

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    Press the C on your minimap button (right beside the Friends section). In the ElvUI config screen click on Toggle Anchors. The button you're looking for is called BossButton.

That button actually doesn't get used in firelands.

Hes referring to the AltPowerBar which currently cannot be re-positioned, its on my to-do list i just keep forgetting to add it.

Line 731 of the World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\unitframes\units\player.lua

altpower:Point("TOP", E.UIParent, "TOP", 0, -70)

change it to whatever you want

Quote Originally Posted by Elv View Post
    That button actually doesn't get used in firelands.

Hes referring to the AltPowerBar which currently cannot be re-positioned, its on my to-do list i just keep forgetting to add it.

Line 731 of the World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\modules\unitframes\units\player.lua

altpower:Point("TOP", E.UIParent, "TOP", 0, -70)

change it to whatever you want
    Awesome, thank you very much for the help.