Nowadays which it's the best way to make money with Enchanting/Tailoring?

I'm poor compared to my other guildies and unfortunetly I can't earn gold like I desire .

On my server red epic gems are overpriced 6-7k each gem. I would like to have my gear full with red epic gems, problem it's I can't afford do buy those red gems on AH.

Any advice to earn gold without so much effort would be grateful. Thanks on advance

Check to see what pets sell for the most gold, and start farming / undercutting those. This past week I've sold close to three dozen of the prairie dog whistles for 150g a pop (I'm horde btw). Find what sells on the AH, and just farm.

Tailoring? Easy money. For low lvl gold. buy stacks of NW cloth make them into bags, sell them. On my realm, I regularly buy NW cloth in stacks for 5-8 gold, make them into bags and sell the bags for double that.
    Higher amounts of gold. Farm ember silk, or watch the AH or trade and pick up some cheap chaos orbs, makem into dreamcloth then into spell thread. The new spelltreads sell for 500 gold regularly, Even if you had to buy some of the mats, you still make a good profit.
    Bags, any sort of bags always make money (except the illusionary bag, dont waste dreamcloth on it, turn them into spellthreads instead)
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.